Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Antimatter

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 16, 2007
Once I heard that you could download songs to the Touch wirelessly from iTunes I thought to my self "cool, but I probably won't use it". But once I actually got my touch, one of the first things I did was download a song.
I was hooked.
Before I got three fourths of my music from Limewire (bad I know), but now I think I'm going to buy all my music from my touch. It's just so simple and easy. Last night I bought an album and downloaded all 15 songs while I was talking to my girlfriend on the phone while laying in bed. It's just awesome!
I can imagine going on vacation and while driving stopping when I find some wifi to download some new music.

Is anyone else using the WiFi iTunes store more than they thought they would? I'm just curious.

ipodtoucher

macrumors 68000
Sep 13, 2007
Cedar Park, TX
i have used it a couple of times...i love the super fast downloads...way faster than actual itunes!! i love to just sample music while sitting around...i just hope they upgrade so that you can download videos!

iCantwait

macrumors 65816
Sep 3, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
i really am using it loads now i am on my second AUD$20 voucher so i love it, so easy, gonna use it so much more, like hear a song on the radio and go buy it from my touch cut out computer acsess, and i love the auto sync bak2mac IT ALL SO EASY:D as all :apple:products are:D

siurpeeman

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2006
the OC
it's nice when you're not at the computer and realize there's a song you want to buy or listen to. it's especially nice when you're watching tv and come across a song you want to find out. seconds later, it's purchased. :eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.