PDA

View Full Version : Best Earphones???

agent mac
Oct 9, 2007, 08:14 AM
Can anyone recommend a really good pair of earphones? A friend has told me to upgrade the apple earphones to see instant improvements.... Any ideas on what has a good quality to price ratio? Thanks.

xUKHCx
Oct 9, 2007, 08:19 AM
What type of headphones are you looking for
how much are you willing to spend

Bern
Oct 9, 2007, 08:19 AM
I'm not sure how much you're willing to spend, but I recommend the Bose On Ear Headphones. They have an amazing sound and block outside noise because the padding is made from memory foam which moulds to your ears. Check them out at the online Apple Store (http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/wa/RSLID?mco=F4A4235C&fnode=home/shop_ipod/ipod_accessories/headphones&nplm=TK709VC/A)

agent mac
Oct 9, 2007, 08:25 AM
Not sure how much I want to spend...I'm kind of stuck on this notion that the headphones/earphones are the most important part of the ipod/walkman/whatever, so maybe up to 100 UK pounds. I've had a little windfall that is itching to be spent, but as ever, there is no point spending lots if there is some amazing product out there that is half the price.
A friend has some Shure SE530 and claims they are out of this world, but they are also really expensive.... Is there anything else close, or are these truly worth the price?

SactoGuy18
Oct 9, 2007, 10:05 PM
Here's the question: how much are you willing to pay? And will you want to buy from an online store?

Here's a few of my suggestions:

Low-cost: Creative EP-630
Medium-cost: Ultimate Ears super.fi 3
High-cost: Futuresonics Atrio M5