Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

What case are you wanting/waiting for?

• None

Votes: 11 13.6%
  • iPod Socks

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • VajaCases

Votes: 12 14.8%
  • iSkin

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • Fabrix

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Red Maloo

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cheap eBay Case

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Other

Votes: 27 33.3%

• Total voters

Rookie1986

macrumors 6502
Oct 1, 2007
If the Vaja cases for the iPod Touch are anything like the ones they make for the iPhone then I will defiantly be buying one, I know there expensive but so is the iPod and paying that little extra for a really good case will be worth it, and to be honest the other cases have nothing on there design and customisation of the Vaja cases.... They just look soooo damn good

<>Edit<>
Oh and I forgot to mention they have an awesome belt clip option which would serve me very well while at work or on my travels, and you can personalise the case too!

Sweetbike40

macrumors 65816
Aug 29, 2007
NY/NJ
anyone else order the Fabrix sleeve?

I had emailed them to make sure the case was made just for the iPod Touch and they replied within 3 hours. That night i ordered one. At the end of the order i was prompted to give a name and password for PayPal. An account i don't want so i closed the window.

Concerned that i never got a confirmation email or an email that it was sent, i wondered if the transaction completed. I've emailed them 3 times in the past 5 days and NOTHING. They don't reply to me. So i have no idea if it completed.

Has anyone else ordered anything from them before? If so, did you receive any sort of email from them about your order?

EDIT: They wrote back to me. I want to add that what sold me on this case is that there is a strong looking loop built into to top/inside of it. You can add one of clips onto to it. They don't have this written anywhere on their page. I stumbled upon it in a review on them, then watched the intro images of the sleeves and you see it there. If it didn't have that, i wouldn't have ordered.

Arisian

macrumors 68000
Sep 14, 2007
China
all these cases look crappy and cheap in my opinion, I think ill just keep on waiting... besides I have my ipod wrapped in wool tubesocks secured with with duct taple and tie wraps... ;)

Blueprint

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 3, 2007
all these cases look crappy and cheap in my opinion, I think ill just keep on waiting... besides I have my ipod wrapped in wool tubesocks secured with with duct taple and tie wraps... ;)

Please show me something that looks higher quality then the Vaja leather cases because I would be very interested in something better then there’s (a little cheaper would also be nice)

Wailord

macrumors 6502
Apr 29, 2007
I'll be exercising with mine, so I'm waiting for the Streamline (classic) from Griffin.

GrimmGreen

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2007
so it looks like Iskin isn't just porting the Revo model over to the Ipod Touch , but making an entirely new model of Iskin for the Ipod Touch. Looks interesting , i was also looking forward to the Speck clear case or the Griffin Iclear case

for now i'm using my own homemade sleve for the Ipod touch made from one of those athletic wrist bands sewed up at one end... works great for now

The Destroyer

macrumors regular
Sep 28, 2007
Toronto
Still waiting for the iSkin myself, but jumped the gun and bought the bestskinsever skin for the touch to help with the waiting process. Also currently store my touch in an iPod sock. Can't wait till I can take off those stupid plastic sleeves that the touch comes with!!!

Arisian

macrumors 68000
Sep 14, 2007
China
i was about to say the vaja is the only one that looks decent, it is pretty cool but i think the flip thing would be annoying, i dont know. Also, I said 'in my opinion' in order to avoid this kind of response. try not to be so offended that my style isnt that same as yours :D (thats a joke by the way)

Please show me something that looks higher quality then the Vaja leather cases because I would be very interested in something better then there’s (a little cheaper would also be nice)

jammyf

macrumors member
Sep 25, 2007
Sydney
I use this one. Very simple and smart. The inner lining is silk, so protects the surfaces. Although it's open at one end, it's a tight fit so it won't fall out. Excellent value in my opinion. Many different colours/materials

http://foofpod.com/

DMC-12

macrumors 6502
May 16, 2007
Nashville, TN
I find it really strange that no one acknowledges the damage that is done to your iPod by using a form-fitting rubber skin such as the iSkin. I bought the iSkin for my 4th generation iPod and never used the iPod without it. After only a few months of use, all of the dust and particles that the iSkin trapped had rubbed up against the surface of the iPod. I was ultra-careful with it. Without a case, there would have been only 1 or 2 isolated scratches. Rubber skins like the iSkin trap dust particles and cause numerous, obvious scuffs and scratches that would otherwise not accumulate under normal use. It must be that all the people supporting these rubber cases have never used them on an iPod before or dealt with the inevitable friction scratches that they cause.

Dublo7

macrumors regular
Sep 30, 2007
Perth, Australia.
so it looks like Iskin isn't just porting the Revo model over to the Ipod Touch , but making an entirely new model of Iskin for the Ipod Touch. Looks interesting , i was also looking forward to the Speck clear case or the Griffin Iclear case

for now i'm using my own homemade sleve for the Ipod touch made from one of those athletic wrist bands sewed up at one end... works great for now

How do you know that?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.