PDA

View Full Version : Does yours iPod touch warble?

RodThePlod
Oct 9, 2007, 09:49 AM
When I connect my iPod touch to my Windows XP machine via the USB 2.0 cable, (to a high powered USB port) it warbles. Does this as soon as I connect it - and has done this right from the very first sync.

Also, iTunes doesn't open automatically - although I'm not worried about that since when I open it manually the iPod is recognised.

So - does yours iPod warble when you connect it? or is mine complaining about something?

Cheers!

Rod.

gloss
Oct 9, 2007, 09:54 AM
When I connect my iPod touch to my Windows XP machine via the USB 2.0 cable, (to a high powered USB port) it warbles. Does this as soon as I connect it - and has done this right from the very first sync.

Also, iTunes doesn't open automatically - although I'm not worried about that since when I open it manually the iPod is recognised.

So - does yours iPod warble when you connect it? or is mine complaining about something?

Cheers!

Rod.

If you mean that little chirping noise, it's just saying 'Hi, I'm connected now.'

RodThePlod
Oct 9, 2007, 10:31 AM
If you mean that little chirping noise, it's just saying 'Hi, I'm connected now.'

OK that's cool - I was unsure if mine was making this noise to indicate a problem which may have been related to it's inability to open iTunes.

If they all warble when connected, then that's cool :D

Rod.

Arisian
Oct 9, 2007, 11:23 AM
warble is a word that isnt used enough