Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

roraz

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 7, 2005
Just so people know, you can get the touch from the car phone warehouse. most stores don't have them but can order them next day delivery. Ive ordered mine today and it should hopefully come in the stores morning delivery tomorrow (though I have ordered it late in the day, so it might come by city link tomorrow). At last count in the warehouse there were:

16gb - just over 50
8gb - over 70

Usual retail price - but free delivery!

If anybody cares, Ill post the serial when I get it

Snapperjw

macrumors 6502
Oct 8, 2007
Royal Mail

Just spoke to Carephone Warehouse and they do have them.. BUT they use Royal Mail and so you won't get it until the end of the week beginning of next...

Sorry for the bad news... :(

roraz

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 7, 2005
I work for cpw :)

Normally phones and high end stuff ordered are delivered next day delivery via citylink, certain accessories by royal mail (which I had forgotten about). Also sometimes it comes in the stores stock delivery (if you asked to have it delivered to the branch and what day/time it is - which I did)

Ill have to see how it will come - hopefully tomorrow (either in the delivery or citylink)

roraz

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 7, 2005
My touch came in the stock delivery this morning, and its a 38 - can't wait to get home! :)

roraz

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 7, 2005
Yeah its not being advertised at all (yet) and most store members probably don't know there at the warehouse without checking (which i have been doing) so you'd have to ask - but theres still over 40 16 gigers in the warehouse

What I suggest you do is ask your local store when they get their deliveries, and order it next day delivery the day before one of their stock deliveries at around 1pm and ask for it to get delivered to the store (pretty much gaurentees it'll arrive safely in the stores stock deliveries - plus you won't have to sign for it!)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.