PDA

View Full Version : iPod Touch Discount Needed

HelixOmnimedia
Oct 10, 2007, 08:07 AM
Hey

I ordered an iPod Touch and used a code to get it for £245.00 :D

Now my aunt wants to buy my cousins one each, so I need to order two for her, and I have lost the code I used.

Does anyone have? Or another code which can get me them at a cheaper price?

THANKS

AppleMatt389
Oct 10, 2007, 08:10 AM
Hey

Now my aunt wants to buy my cousins one each, so I need to order two for her, and I have lost the code I used.

THANKS

Who are you trying to kid here? You never had any code to begin with. I'm sorry, but I don't believe you for one second. Please prove me wrong, I'd be more than happy for you to do that.

chall5
Oct 10, 2007, 08:25 AM
I got my 16 gigger for £252 with a discount my employer has negotiated with Apple - not seen any other way to get money off

HelixOmnimedia
Oct 10, 2007, 08:32 AM
Who are you trying to kid here? You never had any code to begin with. I'm sorry, but I don't believe you for one second. Please prove me wrong, I'd be more than happy for you to do that.

Here's the proof:

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j315/mccrae28/Picture1-3.png

Consider yourself proven wrong.

OH MY GOD... I LIED... a little.... it was £245.50p

RobertMidd
Oct 10, 2007, 08:33 AM
I got mine for £245.50 as I managed to find a promo code that gave me £20 off (before vat).

HelixOmnimedia
Oct 10, 2007, 08:34 AM
I got mine for £245.50 as I managed to find a promo code that gave me £20 off (before vat).

That's the one I used. I wrote it down and now I've lost it. :mad:

RobertMidd
Oct 10, 2007, 08:38 AM
The one I used I think has expired but it was

voucher code: ENTMZGJPVJ - Save £23 when you spend £235

db2431
Oct 10, 2007, 08:39 AM
Hey

THANKS

I used that code too, it expired on 29th sept, As far as Im aware there isnt another one at the moment.

HelixOmnimedia
Oct 10, 2007, 08:42 AM
lol - I done a spotlight search on all the files on my computer, and it turns out I also saved to a word doc.

But thanks for supplying it again. Others can use it too now.

HelixOmnimedia
Oct 10, 2007, 08:43 AM
I used that code too, it expired on 29th sept, As far as Im aware there isnt another one at the moment.

I haven't got that far yet to add it to the website, just hope it hasn't expired.

Will report back in a few minutes...

db2431
Oct 10, 2007, 08:43 AM
lol - I done a spotlight search on all the files on my computer, and it turns out I also saved to a word doc.

But thanks for supplying it again. Others can use it too now.

They could if it hadnt........expired....

Rookie1986
Oct 10, 2007, 08:44 AM
Here's the proof:

Applematt just got done up the ass with a big black dildo, Score!!

OT: the code you used expired at the end of last month m8ty, sorry :(

HelixOmnimedia
Oct 10, 2007, 08:48 AM
They could if it hadnt........expired....

OT: the code you used expired at the end of last month m8ty, sorry :(

Oh that sucks!
Oh well my aunt will just need to fork out the full price for two then.

Ok thanks for the help.

HelixOmnimedia
Oct 10, 2007, 08:51 AM
:D I HAVE A CODE THAT WORKS!!!!! (found it of another side that has A LOT of them - some work some don't)

If anyone wants it, they can PM.... unless I should just post it here?

AppleMatt389
Oct 10, 2007, 08:51 AM
Here's the proof:

Hahah, damn it. I knew that would happen. I'm such a moronnnn. You bloody brits and your discounts, so unfair. Feel like sending those surplus pounds over here, they're worth ********s in Australia.

AppleMatt389
Oct 10, 2007, 08:52 AM

Ouch, you dislike me that much that it was a "score"?

HelixOmnimedia
Oct 10, 2007, 08:53 AM
Hahah, damn it. I knew that would happen. I'm such a moronnnn. You bloody brits and your discounts, so unfair. Feel like sending those surplus pounds over here, they're worth ********s in Australia.

The site I got the code that now works, doesn't say its just for the UK. I thought they were all the same.

Rookie1986
Oct 10, 2007, 08:55 AM

I say don’t feel like a moron, on these forums the OP seems to disappear 9 times out of 10 when people ask for proof, and no I don’t dislike you its just nice to see the OP get one over on someone who claims “fake”

I think you should post the codes in this thread Helix because i'm sure a lot of other people could do with saving the few extra ££'s

HelixOmnimedia
Oct 10, 2007, 08:58 AM
I say donít feel like a moron, on these forums the OP seems to disappear 9 times out of 10 when people ask for proof, and no I donít dislike you its just nice to see the OP get one over on someone who claims ďfakeĒ

I think you should post the codes in this thread Helix because i'm sure a lot of other people could do with saving the few extra ££'s

I wasn't sure... just encase some 'fakes' are lurking around... Oh well... it's true we all need to save a few ££'s (just to spend it again on future apple products)

The code that works is:

CONGDUAV8U

This gives £20.00 off total before Vat.

HelixOmnimedia
Dec 18, 2007, 11:24 AM
Ok... its that time of year again, where saving money is essential.

I need to order my friend an iPod Touch.... but the discount codes I have are no longer working.

Does anyone else have any that work?

Please PM me, or post in here (i'm sure others would like to save some money too).

Thanks