Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

marine610610

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 23, 2007
I stay pretty busy with work and family life. The iPod touch will provide what exactly what i was looking for to use at work... however its proved impossible to get one. Ive call the Apple store once a day to check, as well as Best Buy and Circuit City. Its a long drive to any of those.. Anyway is there an "optimum" time to check with apple or is it just luck of the draw? With the Christmas season coming up i cannot see it becoming easier to get one. How long did it take to stock up on iPhones? Im not really into chasing gadgets, just looking forward to having this one at work. Thanks fellas...

ksd

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2007
If you can find a Best Buy that has the Touch in stock, then doing store pickup is probably your best bet. You can search on BB's website for stores that have it in stock, then buy it online and opt for store pickup. They will hold it for you for 8 days.

kevbo1983

macrumors member
Oct 8, 2007
Why not just order directly from the Apple website? Free shipping and you won't have to worry about chasing one down.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.