Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dpash

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 13, 2007
who put up some real helpful threads today and yesterday regarding the Jailbreak hack. There were a lot of people who were going out of their way to help out and thankfully was able to pick up some good pointers from some of the experts here :)

My first time hacking a device went really well and Im looking forward to learning more and hopefully contributing. Thank you again :apple:

kap05

macrumors newbie
Oct 13, 2007
who put up some real helpful threads today and yesterday regarding the Jailbreak hack. There were a lot of people who were going out of their way to help out and thankfully was able to pick up some good pointers from some of the experts here :)

My first time hacking a device went really well and Im looking forward to learning more and hopefully contributing. Thank you again :apple:

Maybe u can help me out then lol. Im new to this stuff, posted some of my problems in a thread just now.

MagicWok

macrumors 6502a
Mar 2, 2006
London
I really want to jailbreak my Touch.

But there are too many different threads and links to different things, lots of posts with member's problems with the process, that it's a bloody mess.

Going to wait a while for everything to calm down, then I'll have a go. Hopefully there will be a more automated process for the PPC's. But very jealous of those who have done it already. Well done ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.