Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Stang68

macrumors 6502a
May 29, 2007
USA
f you're into the whole gym scene, then I suggest the DLO Action Jacket. It has a clip and is padded in case you drop it. I have used DLO Action Jackets for years for my ipod and I just received my touch action jacket yesterday and it is great. But if you're looking for something slimmer, try Griffin or Belkin.

nehcmij86

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 13, 2007
f you're into the whole gym scene, then I suggest the DLO Action Jacket. It has a clip and is padded in case you drop it. I have used DLO Action Jackets for years for my ipod and I just received my touch action jacket yesterday and it is great. But if you're looking for something slimmer, try Griffin or Belkin.

No, I don't want use it while working out. I just want to buy something so the iPod Touch won't get scratched or damaged.

nehcmij86

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 13, 2007
When is the TuffWrap going to be available? And is it better than the Invisibleshield? The invisibleshield looks like a total pain in the @ss to install but it doesn't add any bulk to the iPod. I can't decide.

Stang68

macrumors 6502a
May 29, 2007
USA
When is the TuffWrap going to be available? And is it better than the Invisibleshield? The invisibleshield looks like a total pain in the @ss to install but it doesn't add any bulk to the iPod. I can't decide.

I have an invisible shield as well for my ipod touch but only on the back. The front is "scratch proof", but the back is definitely not. Invisible shield is tough to install, but so are all the other ones. They are the same thing. The only difference with Invisible shield is that they have a lifetime replacement warranty which helped me out when my touch had to be sent in for a new one. The invisible shield people sent me a new one FREE. So, if you dont want a case like the Action Jacket I talked about above, then the invisible shield is good and so is the Incipio touch case.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.