Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

istanbul05

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 13, 2007
Hi, first off i installed the edit calendar 'fix' on the installer app and everything was fine and i could add calendar events etc. But then i decided to rearrange my icons on the Springboard so i editted the N45AP.plist file as your meant to, so i got the order which i liked. However since i have done that the 'add calendar events button is no longer there?!

So i tried to uninstall it and re-install it, and i could do it add events again, but it reset all my icons to default. So naturally i tried changing it and the same happens again. I have read that you enter the 2 lines of code into the n45ap file, but it doesn't work for me. Here is the part of code which is in my current n45ap file:

<dict>
<key>displayIdentifier</key>
<string>com.apple.youtube</string>
</dict>
<dict>
<string>com.apple.mobilecal</string>
<key>editableUserData</key>
<true/>
</dict>

<dict>
<string>com.apple.MobileAddressBook</string>
</dict>

The bit in bold is the calendar section, and i think it is correct, but it doesn't work. :(

Any help is greatly appreciated.

istanbul05

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 13, 2007
Problem solved. I just installed the iphone version of the application and deleted the iPod one, and it seems to work fine now ;)

bloody

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2007
put "<key>editableUserData</key>
<true/>" under capabilities like so.

<key>bundles</key>
<array/>
<key>capabilities</key>
<dict>
<key>piezo-clicker</key>
<true/>
<key>editableUserData</key>
<true/>

if you wanna do this instead

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.