Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Geert

macrumors 6502a
May 28, 2001
.be
Thxs Mac15

I was just writing an angry letter on a bad review where they stated that M$ is first and other OSes (aka Apple) follow later on. (yeah right! They'll never write a review like that anymore:D)
I'dd read this article already, but did not know the link anymore.
Thxs.

Geert

macrumors 6502a
May 28, 2001
.be

iGav

macrumors G3
Mar 9, 2002
You know....

Thats why I love Apple, they just ain't affraid to innovate, they understand the need to make things technically innovative..... but also be easy on the eye, and they invent things to make our lives easier........ Sure they've made the odd wrong decision, but on the whole they've pretty much been spot on.....

They set the trend for for the entire industry, and because of there willingnes to innovate and adopt new technology before it is even a standard..... has advanced the PC industry beyond recognition.......over the last x amount of years......

That's just one of the reasons why I love Apple!!!!! :D ;) :)

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
Great article, but his first line I dissagree with

I wish more consumer technology companies would be like Apple Computer.

I would say that I'm glad Apple is unique, one of a kind. And I hope they stay there.

Let everyone else play catch up with Apple!:D

Geert

macrumors 6502a
May 28, 2001
.be
Originally posted by dukestreet
Great article, but his first line I dissagree with

I wish more consumer technology companies would be like Apple Computer.

I would say that I'm glad Apple is unique, one of a kind. And I hope they stay there.

Let everyone else play catch up with Apple!:D

Great statement dukestreet!
I totally agree.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.