PDA

View Full Version : West Hartford, CT (West Farms Mall)

celebi23
Oct 16, 2007, 05:04 PM
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b355/eisnerguy1/westfarms_vert120104.jpg

Might as well kick this subforum off with a bang. :p So, who here is going to the West Farms Mall Apple Store for the Launch Party? :cool:

Enterprise8875
Oct 17, 2007, 03:38 PM
I am at UConn am was thinking of going but now i hear the coop may be selling it for only $70 so I will have to look into that before driving and paying more.

iCeQuBe
Oct 18, 2007, 08:50 AM
I was thinking that I would probably hit the mall that night. Even if I don't buy anything I am sure there will be demo's and stuff to play around with Leapord. If I end up going it would be nice to meet up with other MR members while there. :)

MrRay
Oct 18, 2007, 12:53 PM
I'll be there, though I think this is a sign my mac mania is getting a little out of hand.

Ray

celebi23
Oct 18, 2007, 10:14 PM
Man, I want a t-shirt :D :apple:

ErikCLDR
Oct 20, 2007, 11:45 AM
Maybe I'll go, I am not sure though, depends what I am doing.

And West Farms technically is in Farmington, not West Hartford. I know it gets confusing- West Hartford, Farmington, and New Britain. Kinda like that blur of Simsbury, Canton, and Avon.

celebi23
Oct 22, 2007, 10:32 AM
And West Farms technically is in Farmington, not West Hartford. I know it gets confusing- West Hartford, Farmington, and New Britain. Kinda like that blur of Simsbury, Canton, and Avon.

Yeah, it does get a bit confusing at times. There's parts of the mall that's in Farmington & West Hartford. It's kinda like my college. It's in West Hartford, Bloomfield & Hartford all at the same time :p

Jlacus76
Oct 23, 2007, 08:00 PM
Ill be there, im in the area for a high school swim meet and i asked my dad if he could take me.....ill be there....what times everyone going...I wanna get a t shirt but idk what time i should get there:apple:

iCeQuBe
Oct 23, 2007, 08:47 PM
I am definatly going so if anyone wants to meet up, I think there is a cafe (of sorts downstairs from the Apple Store with seating just outside it. We could all meet up there if anyone wants to. The seating is right in front of the photo place.

nathanielban
Oct 23, 2007, 10:21 PM
Bringing some people with me, gonna buy some 5 packs, Leopard is gonna be like a holiday at my school, 30 kids recently bought macs.

Leopard is gonna maul Vista

celebi23
Oct 25, 2007, 04:10 PM
Looks like I'm gonna end up getting Leopard for $69 from my school bookstore. Meh, a T-Shirt is not worth the extra $60 though :(

iCeQuBe
Oct 26, 2007, 03:24 PM
So of the people that are going does anyone want to meet up?

KristenM
Oct 26, 2007, 04:06 PM
I am at UConn am was thinking of going but now i hear the coop may be selling it for only $70 so I will have to look into that before driving and paying more.

Is this confirmed yet? I'm at UCONN as well and was just going to head down to WestFarms but if the Co-op will have it for $60 cheaper then I'll wait!

iCeQuBe
Oct 26, 2007, 05:37 PM
I am at westfarms and all I can say is wow! The line is huge! Must be 200 people

MacNut
Oct 26, 2007, 07:46 PM
I am at westfarms and all I can say is wow! The line is huge! Must be 200 peopleAnd I was thinking of heading there today. Good this I didn't.:)

celebi23
Oct 27, 2007, 12:01 AM
This is gonna be a long shot, I know. I had some family thing come up at the last minute (kinda out of my control). I can get Leopard at my college's bookstore but, not the shirt. Is there any chance that anyone has an extra XL shirt?

slug420
Oct 27, 2007, 02:57 PM
can anyone confirm that the UConn (or CCSU) bookstores are selling leopard at this discounted price? If so what do you need to buy it (student id?) and is it available today or in a couple months or something?