PDA

View Full Version : Los Angeles, CA

Doctor Q
Oct 16, 2007, 06:44 PM
We Angelenos have lots of Apple Store choices, depending on where we live and which direction we drive. They include Beverly Center, Canoga Park, Century City, Glendale, The Grove, Manhattan Beach, Northridge, Pasadena, Sherman Oaks, and Santa Monica.

They aren't all within the city limits of Los Angeles, but they're "freeway close." Of course, on a Friday afternoon, all L.A. traffic comes to a standstill, so you can't actually get to an Apple store unless you already live in one, but that's another matter.

Who's going where?

screensaver400
Oct 16, 2007, 07:44 PM
Psh. I'll be out at Vicky's Gardens-- IE baby!

Andrew.s
Oct 17, 2007, 02:37 AM
Psh. I'll be out at Vicky's Gardens-- IE baby!

That's where I'll be if I can convince someone to give me money in 10 days. :(

szark
Oct 17, 2007, 01:02 PM
I'm going to be driving out to L.A. on that Friday. Initially, I was thinking of going to the event here in Phoenix, and driving out afterwards, but I'd get there far too late in the day. So I'm probably going to attend one of the L.A. events.

I like Victoria Gardens, but I'd rather go somewhere I haven't been yet, like Beverly Center, Topanga (Canoga Park), or Glendale.

Decisions, decisions...

Doctor Q
Oct 17, 2007, 01:23 PM
For those who don't know, the Victoria Gardens store is in Rancho Cucamonga, east of Los Angeles.

Poor California has only 37 Apple Stores, with a mere 21 in SoCal:

Northern California:Burlingame, Burlingame
Corte Madera, Corte Madera
Emeryville, Bay Street
Los Gatos, Los Gatos
Palo Alto, Palo Alto
Palo Alto, Stanford Shopping Center
Pleasanton, Stoneridge Mall
Sacramento, Arden Fair
San Francisco, San Francisco
San Francisco, Stonestown
San Jose, Oakridge
Santa Clara, Valley Fair
Santa Rosa, Santa Rosa Plaza
Walnut Creek, Walnut Creek
Central California:Fresno, Fashion Fair
San Luis Obispo, Higuera Street
Southern California:Brea, Brea Mall
Canoga Park, Topanga
Chula Vista, Otay Ranch
Costa Mesa, South Coast Plaza
Glendale, Glendale Galleria
Irvine, Irvine Spectrum Center
Los Angeles, Beverly Center
Los Angeles, Century City
Los Angeles, The Grove
Manhattan Beach, Manhattan Village
Mission Viejo, Mission Viejo
Newport Beach, Fashion Island
Northridge, Northridge
Pasadena, Pasadena
Rancho Cucamonga, Victoria Gardens
San Diego, Fashion Valley
San Diego, UTC
Santa Monica, Third Street Promenade
Sherman Oaks, Sherman Oaks
Simi Valley, Simi Valley
Thousand Oaks, The OaksIt would be fun to see a map of California, or Southern California, showing the relative locations of all of these stores.

screensaver400
Oct 17, 2007, 01:42 PM
Speaking as a proud resident of the IE, we're fairly underserved in terms of Apple Stores. Sure, we've got plenty within 2 hours of driving time, but the Victoria Gardens store is always packed. I've talked to some employees, and they say that in terms of traffic Apple should have built a much larger store.

Maybe this is common at other Apple Stores, but they have all but killed the traditional checkout counter. It's now the Genius Bar-- It was changed to free up floor space. Now all payment is done with the handheld scanners, with the exception of cash purchases. For those, you wait in a line that is often very long to go to one cash register. There are always people crowding around the Genius Bar/checkout counter, getting support or making a purchase at whatever nook or cranny is available at the moment. It's not a good buying experience.

The trouble is, Victoria Gardens is currently the only high end mall in IE, although a few are in the early stages of planning. Since Apple only likes high end places, there's really no where else for them to build a store.

Hopefully, Apple can convince Coach and maybe Sharper Image to move out, and expand into those locations.

flanfan
Oct 17, 2007, 03:51 PM
I'll be queueing up at The Grove probably around 4:30 or 5, just in case they close the store. Here's hoping for door prizes!

narco
Oct 17, 2007, 05:10 PM
The Grove! Maybe Glendale if I don't feel like waiting in traffic.

Fishes,
narco.

weeman
Oct 17, 2007, 05:15 PM
Anyone hitting up South Coast Plaza or Fashion Island? Huh huh?

Mattlike
Oct 17, 2007, 05:33 PM
I will most likely be hitting up the Glendale store. :)

JudgeDanny
Oct 17, 2007, 05:45 PM
i'm torn....

I work within walking distance to the apple store at the grove....

I live near the apple store at victoria gardens.....

decisions, decisions.....

blehpunk
Oct 17, 2007, 05:47 PM
I'm in Long Beach for the month, and already went to the Fashion Island store 2x last week. I may go there, or Irvine, or Southcoast depending on which one will be less busy.

narco
Oct 17, 2007, 05:54 PM
i'm torn....

decisions, decisions.....

The Glendale store is closer to my apartment, but I'd rather go to the Grove because there will probably be more people. I know it's not going to sell out, so I'd rather just wait around with a bunch of other dorks. It'll be like waiting in line at store openings, which hasn't happened lately in so cal.

gauchogolfer
Oct 17, 2007, 05:54 PM
It would be fun to see a map of California, or Southern California, showing the relative locations of all of these stores.

All I know is there's not one very close to Santa Barbara, which is puzzling to me. We need one here, too!

IJ Reilly
Oct 17, 2007, 06:12 PM
All I know is there's not one very close to Santa Barbara, which is puzzling to me. We need one here, too!

No kidding. Until recently, there wasn't a single Apple Store between Los Angeles and San Jose. Even now we don't have one between Thousand Oaks and San Luis Obispo.

Doctor Q
Oct 17, 2007, 06:29 PM
i'm torn....

decisions, decisions.....Maybe that depends on whether anyone else in your family, or other pals in your neighbohood, want to go with you. If so, you'd go home. If not, why sit in rush hour traffic when you can wander over to The Grove right after work and go home afterwards?

Kingsly
Oct 17, 2007, 06:33 PM
I go to the Grove for release parties. It's kind of my Apple Tradition™

:o

adrianblaine
Oct 17, 2007, 10:58 PM
I don't think I'll be buying Leopard, but I'm planning on being at the Pasadena store for at least a little while that night.

JudgeDanny
Oct 17, 2007, 11:27 PM
Maybe that depends on whether anyone else in your family, or other pals in your neighbohood, want to go with you. If so, you'd go home. If not, why sit in rush hour traffic when you can wander over to The Grove right after work and go home afterwards?

Right now, i'm leaning towards just walking to the grove and wait in line at the apple store as opposed to waiting in traffic :D:apple:

*finally used that apple sign :)*

janey
Oct 17, 2007, 11:30 PM
Right now, i'm leaning towards just walking to the grove and wait in line at the apple store as opposed to waiting in traffic :D:apple:

*finally used that apple sign :)*

I wish I could walk to the Grove :p
Closest apple store within walking distance would be century city...meh.

siurpeeman
Oct 18, 2007, 12:29 AM
Southern California:Brea, Brea Mall
Costa Mesa, South Coast Plaza
Irvine, Irvine Spectrum Center
Mission Viejo, Mission Viejo
Newport Beach, Fashion Island

It would be fun to see a map of California, or Southern California, showing the relative locations of all of these stores.

i'm very close to these five stores. the south coast fashion and island locations are minutes away from each other. it's nice to have options. :)

McGarvels
Oct 18, 2007, 12:45 AM
Brea Mall for me, I take the 210 to the 57 home from Monrovia and figure it's right of the freeway.

polishmacuser
Oct 19, 2007, 12:26 AM
the sherman oaks mall with a shirt saying i visited the mothership and an apple logo on it :D

interlaced
Oct 19, 2007, 01:07 AM
I'll be at Topanga! :p

technima
Oct 19, 2007, 02:03 AM
I'll be going to the Manhattan Beach one. I live a few blocks away. There is an Islands right next door too!:):apple:

vkzawa
Oct 19, 2007, 03:34 AM
I'll be going to the Manhattan Beach one. I live a few blocks away. There is an Islands right next door too!:):apple:

Sweet. Me too. I was thinking of going to one of the bigger stores, but Manhattan Beach is the closest. What's your name? I'll keep an eye out for you.

I'm Vince.

My myspace to see what I look like is: http://myspace.com/vkzawa

solvs
Oct 19, 2007, 09:14 AM
Decisions, decisions. Do I go with my work buddies to the one in Glendale? Or maybe head down to Melrose Mac where one of them used to work? Or maybe Sherman Oaks on my way home? Or Northridge right up above me? Especially if one of my friends wants to go too. Or out to Topanga, which the rest of this group is near. Or do I take off work early and head to another one? Santa Monica is a little out of the way, but that's a nice one too. Nowhere to park though.

Of course, I already have Leopard (ADC), so it's a moot point, but I still want to go and hang out cuz I'm a dork like that and I'm not doing anything else on Friday.

Unless a buddy of mine wants to see Saw 4, but we can always do that later or afterwards.

iMikeT
Oct 19, 2007, 02:17 PM
I'll be at the :apple: Store in the Brea Mall in Brea. PM me if you're going to be there.

majordude
Oct 19, 2007, 05:01 PM
I'll be at the :apple: Store in the Brea Mall in Brea. PM me if you're going to be there.

I might be in your neck of the woods next Friday.

Do you think there will be long lines or just a few bleeding edge fools out there with us?

acerna
Oct 20, 2007, 07:28 AM
I live right by the Northridge store but already ordered it from apple.com and expect delivery by the 26 according to their site.

iMikeT
Oct 20, 2007, 07:02 PM
I might be in your neck of the woods next Friday.

Do you think there will be long lines or just a few bleeding edge fools out there with us?

Awesome, hope to see you there!

Honestly, I don't know. Considering that Brea is in the middle of the boonies and we're actually there with a purpose, it might just be us fools. Then again you never know...

adrianblaine
Oct 20, 2007, 08:13 PM
Awesome, hope to see you there!

Honestly, I don't know. Considering that Brea is in the middle of the boonies and we're actually there with a purpose, it might just be us fools. Then again you never know...

You don't know how funny it sounds that you say it is in the boonies. I just moved to the LA area after living 4 years in a town of 7,000 people where the nearest city of over a million was over 2 hours away. You do realize that the Brea Mall is surrounded by almost 13 million people right? :rolleyes:

majordude
Oct 21, 2007, 10:05 AM

Well, that store is packed every time I go there. I'm not sure how many are shoppers and how many are lookers but it is hard to move around in there at times.

Skystar
Oct 21, 2007, 01:50 PM
I work at Cedars-Sinai Hospital, which is right next to the Beverly Center. I get out of work at 5pm, and will walk straight to the Apple Store Beverly Center. Does anyone know if they will have family packs available on launch day? Anyone else going to Beverly Center?

Doctor Q
Oct 21, 2007, 05:40 PM
Does anyone know if they will have family packs available on launch day?There's a thread about that question.

habu281
Oct 22, 2007, 11:54 AM
Count me in at Brea. It's about a 10 minute drive for me. I'll probably not get there before 5:00 (work :mad:)

iMikeT
Oct 23, 2007, 02:50 AM
You don't know how funny it sounds that you say it is in the boonies. I just moved to the LA area after living 4 years in a town of 7,000 people where the nearest city of over a million was over 2 hours away. You do realize that the Brea Mall is surrounded by almost 13 million people right? :rolleyes:

I'm constantly around people who don't know where West Covina is. When I told a friend of mine that I live there he asked, "Is that a real town?" It wasn't until we were at the Van Halen dress rehearsal back in September when David Lee Roth mentioned West Covina while telling a story about the local cities the band was around in their beginnings. Then and only then did my friend get confirmation that it is a real town.:D

Well, that store is packed every time I go there. I'm not sure how many are shoppers and how many are lookers but it is hard to move around in there at times.

Every time I go I'm there on a Monday or Tuesday night. The store does have people but I manage to be able to move around.

By the way, I think I'll be wearing a Van Halen (logo) shirt while I'm at the Brea :apple: Store. So keep an eye out for me.

I'll be buying Leopard and an iPhone!

adrianblaine
Oct 23, 2007, 08:17 AM
I'm constantly around people who don't know where West Covina is. When I told a friend of mine that I live there he asked, "Is that a real town?" It wasn't until we were at the Van Halen dress rehearsal back in September when David Lee Roth mentioned West Covina while telling a story about the local cities the band was around in their beginnings. Then and only then did my friend get confirmation that it is a real town.:D

I don't think many people realize just how many "towns" make up Los Angeles to begin with. One of my favorite quotes is, "Los Angeles is 72 suburbs in search of a city". I mean, who has heard of Avocado Heights? Or the city of Industry or Commerce? If people tell me of a suburb in LA I've never heard of, I automatically believe them. It is nearly impossible to know every single one and where they are.

kitki83
Oct 23, 2007, 03:49 PM
I don't think many people realize just how many "towns" make up Los Angeles to begin with. One of my favorite quotes is, "Los Angeles is 72 suburbs in search of a city". I mean, who has heard of Avocado Heights? Or the city of Industry or Commerce? If people tell me of a suburb in LA I've never heard of, I automatically believe them. It is nearly impossible to know every single one and where they are.

QFT

People get mad with me because I don't know my way its because cities change their street signs, some are large and clear others are short and somehow behind layers of trees. GPS FTW!

IJ Reilly
Oct 23, 2007, 03:58 PM
One of my favorite quotes is, "Los Angeles is 72 suburbs in search of a city".

Dorothy Parker, if anybody cares. ;)

Not to be confused with Gertrude Stein, who famously said "there's no there there" -- about Oakland.

adrianblaine
Oct 23, 2007, 10:19 PM
Dorothy Parker, if anybody cares. ;)

Sorry, forgot to reference that quote! That's really the only thing I know from her. She was a little before my time.

I'm lucky enough to actually live in a "place" in LA.

IJ Reilly
Oct 24, 2007, 01:15 AM
Sorry, forgot to reference that quote! That's really the only thing I know from her. She was a little before my time.

Ah, mine too.

I'm lucky enough to actually live in a "place" in LA.

It wouldn't have been a place if the redevelopment agency and Caltrans had had their way.

iomar
Oct 25, 2007, 10:48 PM
Well, here I have a lot of choices within 5 miles. So I might go to Century City, The Grove, or Beverly Center. If I decide to go home after work than I might go to Northridge or Canoga Park. My plan is to go to Century City, than Beverly Center, than Northridge. I will see..

rjwill246
Oct 25, 2007, 11:57 PM
Anyone hitting up South Coast Plaza or Fashion Island? Huh huh?

maybe pick up an MBP while at it--

Doctor Q
Oct 26, 2007, 12:38 AM
My plan is to go to Century City, than Beverly Center, than Northridge. I will see..
I wonder if any store will have a short enough line so that you could go to one store, get a T-shirt, then go to another store in time to get a T-shirt there too.

janey
Oct 26, 2007, 03:41 AM
Santa Monica is a little out of the way, but that's a nice one too. Nowhere to park though.
There's city-run lots all over the place on 2nd and 4th street, just off of third street promenade. Plenty of parking. See http://www.thirdstreetpromenade.com/bvisitors_parking.html

If I'm going at all, I think it'll probably be third street promenade after class, or century city, just because they're close and convenient. Just want a free shirt :D

solvs
Oct 26, 2007, 04:37 AM
There's city-run lots all over the place on 2nd and 4th street, just off of third street promenade. Plenty of parking. See http://www.thirdstreetpromenade.com/bvisitors_parking.html

Not free though. ;)

janey
Oct 26, 2007, 04:38 AM
Not free though. ;)

Close enough. :p Two hours free, and then it's really cheap afterwards. Cheaper than some of the other options in and around LA, particularly the westside.

solvs
Oct 26, 2007, 04:48 AM
Close enough. :p Two hours free, and then it's really cheap afterwards. Cheaper than some of the other options in and around LA, particularly the westside.
Northridge is free all over though, not as busy, and closer to my friend's apartment. ;) Last time we went down to the Promenade, we couldn't find parking anywhere. Even in the paid lots. We had to park at a pay place down the street. Plus, she's in a wheelchair, so we're kinda limited.

But yeah, the other day I went to a club in Hollywood and was happy I only had to pay about $10 for unprotected parking :eek: so I know about overpriced parking.

Doctor Q
Oct 26, 2007, 02:14 PM
I decided to go to an Apple Store that's in an indoor mall, because the Southern California fires have turned breathing outdoors into a daredevil stunt. I'd rather not have a layer of soot on me by the time I get into the store.

So my friend Leopold and I will be at the Beverly Center store. Come by and say hi if you'll be there too.

phooi
Oct 26, 2007, 02:43 PM
I don't think I'll be buying Leopard, but I'm planning on being at the Pasadena store for at least a little while that night.

Ditto. I'm trying to score a t-shirt so what time do you guys recommend getting there?

Doctor Q
Oct 26, 2007, 03:28 PM
Ditto. I'm trying to score a t-shirt so what time do you guys recommend getting there?That's a loaded question. If we take a guess, e.g., "get there an hour early to be among the first 500 people," and a huge crowd shows up earlier, you'd miss out on the T-shirt. If you are the only one there until 5:55, you'll have wasted a bit of time.

The best clue would be what it was like at previous events at your particular store. Otherwise, roll the dice and take your chances!

iMikeT
Oct 26, 2007, 03:39 PM
I'll see you guys who are going to the Brea :apple: Store later. I plan to be there some time between 4:30-5:00. If you see me, say hi or something. I'm the guy wearing a black Van Halen (logo) shirt.

plumbingandtech
Oct 26, 2007, 03:49 PM
Not free though. ;)

Cheap enough for municipal parking though.

narco
Oct 26, 2007, 06:19 PM
I decided to go to the Beverly Center one since it should be less crowded. I was going to go to the Glendale store but forgot that they made it into a mini store. And I just don't want to deal with Grove traffic right now. I don't think I saw any Beverly Center people here, but if you are around say hi. Not sure what I'm wearing, but I usually have a Stargate patch or a red sweater. Nerd alert.

Fishes,
narco.

phooi
Oct 26, 2007, 06:49 PM
I'm about to head over to the Pasadena store. I'll have a red and black victorinox slingbag. Stop by & say hi!

mugwump
Oct 26, 2007, 07:25 PM
Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/3A109a Safari/419.3)

Only about 30 people in the Century City line.

Dopeyman
Oct 26, 2007, 07:33 PM
about how many people at the glendale galleria??

vkzawa
Oct 26, 2007, 07:37 PM
There are about 60-70 people in line at the Manhattan Beach store right now. Only half an hour to go!

JudgeDanny
Oct 26, 2007, 08:25 PM
whoo hoo!!! just got back from the grove!!!!! well... i'm still at work, but i have Leopard and my t-shirt!!!!!

so many people in line... and the line had to be broken into 2!!!!!! I was at the end of the first line before it was broken in half ;)

majordude
Oct 26, 2007, 09:27 PM
How did it go at Brea? I ended up ordering from Apple online and got it at 9:45 this morning.

Sorta wish I had the tee but it was a rush to get it it on my MBP eight hours before I could buy it locally.

Any word if there were lines at Fry's?

BII
Oct 26, 2007, 11:23 PM
Did anyone show up to South Coast Plaza and find the store wasn't there (they're remodeling) d'oh!, at least south coast and spectrum aren't too far away.

iMikeT
Oct 27, 2007, 12:30 AM
How did it go at Brea? I ended up ordering from Apple online and got it at 9:45 this morning.

Sorta wish I had the tee but it was a rush to get it it on my MBP eight hours before I could buy it locally.

Any word if there were lines at Fry's?

Just finished installing Leopard from a clean install.:D

I was surprised that there were as many people as there were at Brea. I didn't see anyone from here but it was a great experience nontheless.

Doctor Q
Oct 27, 2007, 01:11 AM
Leopard World Premiere!88826

The first "person" in line was my pet leopard, Leopold. He beat me to the spot by only seconds. ;)88827

The Beverly Center Apple Store is on the 6th floor of a huge mall, next door to a Ferrari store. Which is faster - a sports car or a Mac Pro?88828

A good reason to be at an indoor air conditioned mall: the many fires across Southern California in the last week have left the air full of residue. Looking north from Beverly Center towards the Hollywood Hills in mid-afternoon, the sky is a solid blanket of soot.88829

Doctor Q
Oct 27, 2007, 01:16 AM
As it reached 4pm and 5pm, the line filled. Everyone was friendly. We had to explain why we were there to many curious passersby, and I'm pretty sure I talked at least one into buying a Mac. The store was closed from 4pm to 6pm but we were able to watch the employees put up signs, bring out a plastic tub of Leopard T-shirts, and restart all the Macs with Leopard instead of Tiger. There were about 100 people by the time the line went in.88835

The Apple employees cheered and clapped as we came in, Leopold first, me second, and then the assorted other Mac OS X fans. Some of us bought Leopard (mine was the first to be rung up), while others went to work testing Leopard on the store's Macs.88836

Other customers:88837

Leopard-themed signage on the walls:88838

Doctor Q
Oct 27, 2007, 01:20 AM
Leopold gave Leopard a test drive of his own. He liked cover flow since he often likes to "change spots" in the Finder.88839

A store employee plays with iChat effects. Apple had a big staff on hand, so there were plenty of employees to talk to. Most of those I talked to had worked there 4 to 12 months. One told me that she hadn't gotten to use Leopard until earlier in the day.88840

Leopold saw the guy playing with Photo Booth effects and wanted to try it himself. I showed him how.88841

A steady stream of customers at the checkout counter. Kaching!88842

Another customer was kind enough to snap me and my furry pal. The employees loved Leopold and took many photos of him. One employee picked him up and carried him while we went over to look at the printers they had for sale. After an Apple guy with a pro-style camera took a closeup of Leopold and me, I asked what the photos were for. He said "internal use." Little kids came up with their parents in tow to pat the leopard on the nose. I hope they bought the software too!88843

sanmarcos
Oct 27, 2007, 01:28 AM
Doctor Q, loved your photos, and Leopold!!!

I arrived at about 6:40 at The Grove, there were a significant amount of people, but they still had a lot of shirts.

I am awaiting my up-to-date disc for Monday.

Steve Jobs=God
Oct 27, 2007, 04:34 AM
Thats what i like to see, Apple fans with a sense of humor

Wouldn't see Microsoft fanboys queuing up with a.... ummm.... window? :confused:

VanMac
Oct 27, 2007, 09:39 AM
Nice. Good job on the post and photo's Doc.

Thanks for sharing.

Clix Pix
Oct 27, 2007, 10:18 AM
Love the photos, Dr Q! Leopold is adorable! :)

I went to my local store (Tysons, in Virginia) and was #7 in line but would you believe, I forgot my camera! Left the house in a bit of a rush and it was pouring rain. Halfway there I realized that I didn't have a camera with me. Oops -- wait! Yes, I had my iPhone so i did fire off a few shots with it but really wish that I'd had my "real" camera! You did an excellent job of documenting the excitement!

Doctor Q
Oct 27, 2007, 10:56 AM
I forgot my camera!You??? Without a camera??? That's not only out of the ordinary, it's totally unheard of! :eek: That's like, um..., a Hollywood celeb going out without a small dog to carry! I hope the missing camera didn't spoil your fun.

Sometimes I've been asked not to take photos in Apple Stores, but not this time, so I kept clicking. Earlier, I had been asked by a mall security guard not to take photos in the mall outside the store, but that was after I had taken all of my "people in line" photos. As it turned out, they hadn't hassled me about it before because they assumed I worked for Apple due to my Apple Century City T-shirt!

Clix Pix
Oct 27, 2007, 11:10 AM
Nope, the fact I forgot the camera didn't spoil my fun one bit! I enjoyed myself enormously! Yes, at the iPhone Launch I was happily shooting away when Mall Security asked me not to take photos, so I dutifully stopped....until they weren't around or weren't looking! In the Apple store itself I haven't had any issues with taking photos, either with a real camera or my iPhone. There were quite a few cameras there last night.....

longofest
Oct 27, 2007, 04:01 PM
Q-

Bringing Leopold to the event had to be the best idea ever. I have a feeling that Jobs will be hearing/seeing photos of it. I wonder what his reaction will be when/if he realizes that you're with us? :p

Koodauw
Oct 28, 2007, 09:10 PM
Great pics doc. I love the one with Leopold checking out Photo Booth! That should make it onto the Apple website in some shape or form.

solvs
Oct 29, 2007, 06:04 AM
Cheap enough for municipal parking though.

I wound up going to the Topanga one, which was completely free. Not too busy either. Got a couple of T-Shirts. Went out to IHOP afterwards.

Doctor Q
Oct 29, 2007, 05:12 PM
They didn't offer Leopold his own T-shirt. Luckily, he prefers the natural look.

When I've gone to Apple Store openings, the T-shirts Apple gave out were size Large. This time they were size Medium. Was there a choice and I didn't realize it, or were they all that size?

narco
Nov 4, 2007, 01:58 AM
I went to the Beverly Center too and figured the leopard stuffed animal was part of the festivities. The thing I learned from Apple store openings is that you can arrive an hour early and still be among the first 25 people, though I do miss interacting with all the people up front. It was still fun and was glad to see that you could pick the size shirt you wanted. Awesome.

Fishes,
narco.