PDA

View Full Version : Newby Convert MacPro

cbiker
Oct 17, 2007, 12:23 PM
Purchaced Oct 6 Standard MacPro have have added 500 gig HD and 4 Gig ram am learning mac OS have installed boot camp for programs I still need to use. Got to say I do like OSX better. Anyways back to playing. Just thought Id say Hello.

Peace
Oct 17, 2007, 12:24 PM
Welcome to MR and enjoy that System!

LeKiD
Oct 17, 2007, 12:42 PM
Lucky you... I still remember how I felt like a child on Christmas day when I discovered Mac for the first time... Enjoy!

Tallest Skil
Oct 17, 2007, 04:49 PM
Congrats on the purchase!*

*By reading the above statement you submit to the following Terms & Conditions:
1. You will not whine and create spammy/trolly/complainy threads once the new Mac Pros come out in a month. (which they will)
2. You will be happy with your Mac Pro and are prohibited from making any of the aforementioned threads until the Mac Pro revision after the forthcoming revision or until you have the appropriate funding to purchase a new Mac Pro.
3. While relatively unrelated, you will also not complain in threads about how your 35 gigabytes of music don't fit on your eight gigabyte iPhone and how you wish for a 160 gigabyte iPhone. It WON'T happen until after the turn of the decade, so just float and sputter.

These Terms & Conditions are the property of The Psywave Corporation and are subject to change at any time. Don't worry, we're not like most companies; our changes are to create a better end-user experience.

The Psywave Corporation:
Impossible is Nothing