PDA

View Full Version : King of Prussia, PA

thejadedmonkey
Oct 17, 2007, 03:55 PM
I'm hoping I can trade work hours with someone and get off that day. they have me working, starting at 6:mad:

but assuming I can get off, I'll be at the Apple store at 5. Anyone else going to be there?

benbarsh
Oct 17, 2007, 06:38 PM
I'm hoping I can trade work hours with someone and get off that day. they have me working, starting at 6:mad:

but assuming I can get off, I'll be at the Apple store at 5. Anyone else going to be there?

Ill either be there or at suburban square. Im thinking KOP though, suburban square will be crowded as hell.

iamthemacgeek
Oct 19, 2007, 01:26 PM
I will be going to KOP. I am excited. My wife and I are also buying iPhones. WOOHOO!!!!

mfanelli104
Oct 19, 2007, 01:57 PM
I am from Rochester NY but that Friday morning I am heading down to Chester Pennsylvania for my grandfathers 80th birthday so i will be stopping off at King of Prussia to pick up my copy. Hopefully ill be able to get there before 6.

dotcomlarry
Oct 19, 2007, 06:59 PM
Would love for them to open a store near Lancaster or Harrisburg, but until then KOP is the closest. Dunno if I'm in the mood to pay tolls to get there, though. Having never been to a launch event, is it really worth it if I'm not going to buy it?

MacFan782040
Oct 19, 2007, 07:03 PM
Would love for them to open a store near Lancaster or Harrisburg, but until then KOP is the closest. Dunno if I'm in the mood to pay tolls to get there, though. Having never been to a launch event, is it really worth it if I'm not going to buy it?

Isn't Lehigh Valley closer?

dotcomlarry
Oct 19, 2007, 07:22 PM
Isn't Lehigh Valley closer?

No... KOP is closer by about 20 minutes, and probably easier to get to.

xfsasx
Oct 23, 2007, 06:25 PM
No... KOP is closer by about 20 minutes, and probably easier to get to.

its right off 22!

I think im going to go to the Lehigh Store since i live closer, havent been there since it opened so im excited!

Is there a Lehigh thread yet?

fart
Oct 23, 2007, 08:49 PM
its right off 22!

I think im going to go to the Lehigh Store since i live closer, havent been there since it opened so im excited!

Is there a Lehigh thread yet?

I'll be at the Lehigh Valley Store, its all new and shiny

BlueCynicalMoon
Oct 25, 2007, 11:45 PM
Since I can not be at store I normally go to on Stockton St. :(, even though it is going to be just crazy there, I guess the hour drive to the Allentown area will not be that bad. Stuck in NEPA for the time being. Hopefully, I will get to meet some people there.

angrygolfer
Oct 26, 2007, 02:18 PM
I was just at the KoP store and surprisingly enough not one person is waiting. I did see that the demo machines all have Leopard on them now.

I came back to work so I guess I'll head back over around 4:30.

benbarsh
Dec 16, 2007, 11:27 PM
It's been a while, but i was the kid who was number 3 in line at KOP. Guy who just switched jobs, guy with pony tail and 3 year old son, and older couple, if you guys post on MR, please reply!