PDA

View Full Version : Norfolk, VA

aristobrat
Oct 17, 2007, 05:10 PM
Anyone? Anyone? Anyone?

(besides me?) :D

Cyclotrode
Oct 17, 2007, 07:02 PM
I'll be there around 3ish to take my place in line...maybe sooner. Can't wait!! :apple:

aristobrat
Oct 17, 2007, 07:06 PM
Awesome! :) Did you do the whole line thing for the iPhone too?

I don't get off of work until 5pm, so I'll be towards the rear of the line again.

Cyclotrode
Oct 19, 2007, 01:37 AM
I was going to wait at the Apple Store that day, but thought that by the time I got there the line would be too long and they would run out, so I went to an AT&T store close by to get the iPhone. I did run by the Apple Store around 10pm that same evening and found out that they had more than enough phones to go around.

I heard the line was insanely long that day, but was managed well and it didn't take long to get all those people in and out of the store with their new toy...I'm sure next Friday will be the same way depending on how many people are going to buy a new Mac the same day as well.

It's going to be interesting. :)

Cerender
Oct 19, 2007, 08:45 AM
I hope to make it there but I don't get off work until 5 too. I may have to go in early and leave early. I want a t-shirt, my original OS X launch one is in very bad shape. :(

See you there! (I hope:))

SteveLV702
Oct 19, 2007, 09:35 AM
I'll be there... ill probably get there as soon as MacArthur Mall opens that way I can check if there is a line and if not ill look around the mall got some other shopping to do. as soon as I see like 2-3 people in line ill get in line....

Cerender
Oct 26, 2007, 03:42 PM
made it and in line...:)

Cerender
Oct 26, 2007, 06:37 PM
Some pics... Sorry too lazy to rotate.. Gotta install Leopard now :-)

Cyclotrode
Oct 26, 2007, 06:40 PM
I was 7th in line...the Apple employees were really getting into it with the high fives before the store opened and afterwards as well. I was in and out in less than 5 minutes and am now in the process of installing it on my MacBook Pro. :apple:

WRXHokie
Oct 26, 2007, 07:20 PM
Awesome pics... i'm jealous guys. I wish i wasnt here packing my crap up to move.