PDA

View Full Version : Charlotte, NC

LeanneStewart
Oct 17, 2007, 05:23 PM
Anyone in Charlotte going to the South Park store?

irahodges
Oct 17, 2007, 06:58 PM
i would definitely be going if I still lived there. I moved to wake forest at the end of the this summer! have fun though!

NillaWafer89
Oct 18, 2007, 11:51 PM
Yeah, me and my roommate (UNCC) are going to wait in line for Leopard! Can't wait!

dmaxdmax
Oct 19, 2007, 04:02 AM
Choose one so we'll know you:

- Rainbow suspenders
- A copy of that day's Middletown, NY Record folded under your left arm
- Flip flops
- A t-shirt that says, "Windows Rules!" or "Vista is for lovers"

++++++++

There's about a 50% chance I'll be there - I'll be the guy with the Hagrid wig

naburleson
Oct 19, 2007, 12:48 PM
I am going to the compusa store in Greensboro, NC since we don't have a Apple store.:(.....but at least I have a place to get it at...

skoone
Oct 19, 2007, 05:27 PM
Add me to the list, I should be there waiting as well.

I did stop by the apple display inside the Best Buy store in Pineville today and I asked if they would have 10.5 available on the 26th. Their reply was "we don't know and won't know until the 26th arrives".. I can't say if there is any validity in that statement, but if they can't offer a verbal guarantee, then it's off to South Park I go. I hate fighting my way around S/P on a Friday!! :mad: But so be it, if that's what it takes to get the goods.. :o

LeanneStewart
Oct 20, 2007, 02:13 PM
South Park is hard to get around on a busy day. I think I will be there though.

bob5820
Oct 21, 2007, 06:29 AM
This received some discussion at the last CACC meeting, and a few of the members said they would be there. Unfortunately I'm having my Wisdom teeth out on the 25th, so I doubt I'll make it

CACC Treasurer
Oct 24, 2007, 06:47 PM
Come Out for the Leopard Release Party on Friday, October 26

Are you as excited as we are about Leopard? If so, come out to The Apple Store SouthPark and show your spots! That's right - CACC will be celebrating the Leopard release on Friday, October 26. We've arranged with the store to be on site while you wait in line, and we'll have goodies and good conversation to help you pass the time. We can't wait to see you at SouthPark Friday night!

http://www.charlotteappleclub.org/

michaelhunt
Oct 24, 2007, 07:44 PM
My wife and I are coming out to Southpark. I have talked to 3 people at my work and they are coming too. I want my T-shirt!!:)

MicBook
Oct 24, 2007, 08:10 PM
I will probably be there I am debating on whether to upgrade now and suffer through the initial bugs if there any (i know I am a former Windows user) or to wait and see what happens :confused:

tonybeyondo
Oct 24, 2007, 10:33 PM
I'd love to go, but it's a bit far from Asheville- psyched for Leopard!
:D:apple::D

ncshawng
Oct 26, 2007, 07:55 PM
My wife and I are coming out to Southpark. I have talked to 3 people at my work and they are coming too. I want my T-shirt!!:)

Do you work for a certain NC-based home improvement co?

MicBook
Oct 31, 2007, 09:50 PM
anybody have any pics form the party

also how many ended up showing up

I arrived at 5:45 thinking I could walk in and out but that was not the case the line had already wrapped around the hall