Oct 17, 2007, 07:15 PM
Briarwood Store anyone?

thomasc72
Oct 17, 2007, 08:40 PM
i'm going to one or the other
haven't decided which yet

poloplayer093
Oct 17, 2007, 10:47 PM
if i had the money id buy leapord for my imac.

NightStorm
Oct 18, 2007, 07:57 AM
I'll be at Briarwood; just need to figure out what time to get there...

chopper dave
Oct 18, 2007, 10:19 PM
Anyone know if the UM computer showcase will have it on launch day? I like the apple store, but not enough to drop an extra $50. Yes, I'm a student.

Bigsam411
Oct 18, 2007, 10:31 PM
Anyone know if the UM computer showcase will have it on launch day? I like the apple store, but not enough to drop an extra $50. Yes, I'm a student.

If you go to the site it says shiping on the 26th eta on the 1st. I guess I will be ordering from there for 69.

Sweetfeld28
Oct 18, 2007, 10:35 PM
I would have been making the trek North to Briarwood, but since i pre-ordered from Apple the morning Leapord was announced; i think i will be greatly anticipating my delivery at work on friday.

Side note:

NightStorm, glad to see another fellow MacRumor member in my neck of the woods.

NightStorm
Oct 18, 2007, 11:53 PM
NightStorm, glad to see another fellow MacRumor member in my neck of the woods.
Likewise; there are a few of us on here, but not nearly enough. This release date is perfect for me as I had planned on taking the 26th off anyways since I have some extra vacation days to use before the end of the year. Figure I might as well make the trip up to the store and see what it's like for a product launch. :)

Sweetfeld28
Oct 19, 2007, 10:18 AM
Likewise; there are a few of us on here, but not nearly enough. This release date is perfect for me as I had planned on taking the 26th off anyways since I have some extra vacation days to use before the end of the year. Figure I might as well make the trip up to the store and see what it's like for a product launch. :)

Lucky for you, get there early so you can get one of those t-shirts. :D

A t-shirt sounds better than those dog-tags that i ended up with for the Tiger Release.

ctachme
Oct 25, 2007, 11:13 PM
I'm going to the UM computing showcase at 6pm becuase they'll have it and it'll be the edu price! Ok, so it won't be as cool as the apple store but still...