PDA

View Full Version : Crossgates Mall, Albany, NY

masterapple04
Oct 17, 2007, 08:58 PM
Anybody from the capital region of NY going to get the new cat at Crossgates?

I'll be at the Apple Store starting at about 2 o' clock, playing with iPod touches and drooling (and maybe changing the default passwords...:o).

SamIchi
Oct 19, 2007, 11:59 AM
I might be goin, I got the day off and plan on gettin' Leopard. Not sure if it's worth it for the shirt or just buy it off Amazon. 2 o' Clock? you're goin to be there for 4 hrs til the release? Even an Apple store couldn't keep me occupieed that long.

masterapple04
Oct 22, 2007, 09:24 PM
I'm too broke to actually buy Leopard right now. I just want the shirt... Probably going to catch a movie or hang out at the mall beforehand too.

NuPowerbook
Oct 23, 2007, 06:05 PM
I'll be there around 5:30. I am driving back from Binghamton around 3, so hopefully I get there before the line is long enough to sell out.

bluejet172nd
Oct 24, 2007, 02:17 PM
I'm planning to finally pick up my new MacBook on Friday! :D

FYI, I was at the store yesterday, and there's a sign there that states the store is closed from 4-6 on Friday in preparation for the launch.

cherfizzle
Oct 25, 2007, 11:35 PM
ILL BE THERE! Im not sure what time though.. I deffinetely want a shirt too, ill wear it every day. Oh man i cant wait im dyingggggggg!

Someone hold up a MacRumors sign so we can all meet up!

Borman
Oct 26, 2007, 01:06 AM
Ill get there around 5/5:30. Ill be wearing some geeky shirt, maybe my "Childs Play" charity shirt, or something else. Check out my site, ptoponline.com, and give me some live comments :P Hah