PDA

View Full Version : Antwerpen, Belgium Switchshop at the Meir

lofight
Oct 18, 2007, 01:36 AM
Anyone going to the apple premium reseller switchshop (www.switchshops.be) on the 26th? i'm still not sure if i'm going, but **** i just forgot, i think i'm going to leave that day on holiday, :( after the holiday then.

jimmyca
Oct 19, 2007, 03:31 AM
I'm definitely going, but to the Switch store on the Theaterplein :-) Already have my copy reserved!

lofight
Oct 19, 2007, 08:37 AM
I'm definitely going, but to the Switch store on the Theaterplein :-) Already have my copy reserved!

that's also a nice one!! it's just be renewed, and the front of the building really looks nice!

jimmyca
Oct 19, 2007, 09:16 AM
Yes indeed, it looks great. More Apple style :-)

Have you already reserved your copy? They sent an email stating that reservation was advised.

lofight
Oct 19, 2007, 11:16 AM
Yes indeed, it looks great. More Apple style :-)

Have you already reserved your copy? They sent an email stating that reservation was advised.

yes idd more apple style, no i haven't, i'm a kid and my parents will probably buy a family pack, but we are just in a computer transversion where my core duo imac went to my grandfather and i'm now working on a macbook, but in a month or two my parents are going to buy a new imac and i'm probably going to get there white imad core 2 duo , and the macbook will go to our vacation house, so in the future leopard is coming but just not now. :p

have you reserved it?

jimmyca
Oct 20, 2007, 05:40 AM
Yeah, I did :-)

I have the day of the 26th ... like I knew what was going to happen on that day! It's my Apple sense.

Anyone else going to the Switch store on the Theaterplein? I sure hope they have tshirts :)

Blacky
Oct 20, 2007, 06:09 AM
I don't think I'm going, I've got an adc student account so I will receive my copy of leopard in the mail, feels a bit silly to go to the launch party if I'm not going to buy leopard ;)

lofight
Oct 20, 2007, 06:15 AM
Yeah, I did :-)

I have the day of the 26th ... like I knew what was going to happen on that day! It's my Apple sense.

Anyone else going to the Switch store on the Theaterplein? I sure hope they have tshirts :)

i asked my dad for leopard and he said that he's gonna buy it, but wait a while.

I don't think I'm going, I've got an adc student account so I will receive my copy of leopard in the mail, feels a bit silly to go to the launch party if I'm not going to buy leopard ;)

nice!!

jimmyca
Oct 26, 2007, 06:50 AM
I'm leaving to go the store in just a few hours now.

This is so cool :)

lofight
Oct 26, 2007, 08:36 AM
I'm leaving to go the store in just a few hours now.

This is so cool :)

:p, i really would like to do that too, but :) need to go.

lofight
Oct 27, 2007, 03:13 AM
And how did the buying do in Antwerp, did you have to queue very long? did you install leopard already? how is it? how did you install?