PDA

View Full Version : Philadelphia, PA

SmKndOfStrngr
Oct 18, 2007, 06:59 AM
I didn't see one list for Philly so I thought I should represent!

So where are people going to get their Leopard fix?

Springboard Media on Walnut?
Apple Store in KoP?
Apple Store in Ardmore?

benbarsh
Oct 18, 2007, 02:45 PM
I didn't see one list for Philly so I thought I should represent!

So where are people going to get their Leopard fix?

Springboard Media on Walnut?
Apple Store in KoP?
Apple Store in Ardmore?

Hmm. Im thinking KOP, ardmore will be crowded. Ardmore is closer though. Im not sure yet.

lucascantor
Oct 18, 2007, 10:16 PM
I live right near the Ardmore store, so I'll be going there for the release, but I already ordered my copy online just to make sure I get it.

brentg33
Oct 18, 2007, 11:20 PM
i am in phila and would have gone to KofP....sadly i am unable to go due to an already planned event im going to....but for all in the phila area planning on going...i would pay someone to pick me up one of those free t-shirts they are going to give out (size L:) )....so let me know

thanks
brent

SC68Cal
Oct 18, 2007, 11:46 PM
Springboard is having a huge party. I say we go there. Then paint the town Red

Telp
Oct 19, 2007, 05:47 AM
It's all going to be crowded, even KOP. Look at KOP on a normal day, and i dont know if any of you saw KOP on the iPhone launch. Just cuz its in a mall doesnt mean it will be any less crowded.

cheeserulz
Oct 19, 2007, 06:10 AM
Springboard is having a huge party. I say we go there. Then paint the town Red

Meh, my experiences at Springboard haven't been amazing, the people aren't always incredibly friendly. I think I'm going to Ardmore.

SC68Cal
Oct 19, 2007, 09:58 AM
Meh, my experiences at Springboard haven't been amazing, the people aren't always incredibly friendly. I think I'm going to Ardmore.

Really? I think they're great. I've had much better service with them compared to the Apple stores, hands down.

iamthemacgeek
Oct 19, 2007, 12:06 PM
I will be going to KOP. I am excited. My wife and I are also buying iPhones. WOOHOO!!!!

AriX
Oct 19, 2007, 05:06 PM
Really? I think they're great. I've had much better service with them compared to the Apple stores, hands down.

Maybe I just had a bad experience...

dotcomlarry
Oct 19, 2007, 06:57 PM
Would love for them to open a store near Lancaster or Harrisburg, but until then KOP is the closest. Dunno if I'm in the mood to pay tolls to get there, though. Having never been to a launch event, is it really worth it if I'm not going to buy it?

Koopz
Oct 19, 2007, 10:53 PM
Meet you guys at KOP.. ill be there by 5pm! cant wait to try it out!

benbarsh
Oct 23, 2007, 06:27 PM
see you all at KOP. Ill be the kid wearing the skinny jeans and thick rimmed glasses, im kind of hard to miss (im a guy BTW). Say your from Macrumors, and we'll talk!

johnnybluejeans
Oct 24, 2007, 11:30 AM
see you all at KOP. Ill be the kid wearing the skinny jeans and thick rimmed glasses, im kind of hard to miss (im a guy BTW). Say your from Macrumors, and we'll talk!

LOL

jimsoff
Oct 25, 2007, 09:33 PM
I'll be at the ardmore store with my girlfriend! I'll be the long haired hippy looking teenager. I should get a paper with my macrumors user name on it and take it to my shirt!

Or maybe just a sign that says macrumors on it so we can meet up with each other.

What time would be a good time to start waiting outside, I want to make sure I get a shirt.

benbarsh
Dec 16, 2007, 11:28 PM
It's been a while, but i was the kid who was number 3 in line at KOP. Guy who just switched jobs, guy with pony tail and 3 year old son, and older couple, if you guys post on MR, please reply!