PDA

View Full Version : Tucson, AZ (La Encantada)

snickelfritz
Oct 18, 2007, 10:07 AM
I'll be there with a half-dozen of my Mac fiends, err...friends.

MacFan26
Oct 19, 2007, 08:55 AM
I'm planning on being there

joshquick
Oct 19, 2007, 10:02 AM
I'm going to try to be there, my office is moving that weekend and being the IT guy means alot of crappy PC's to unwire.

I can't wait though, my desktop is in dire need of some stacks

skyfallenstar
Oct 23, 2007, 04:43 PM
I was going to be there, but the Computer and Technology Store at the UA is selling it for much less at the same time, so I'm going there, since I'm a student! :)

chrisz
Oct 24, 2007, 01:26 PM
I was going to be there, but the Computer and Technology Store at the UA is selling it for much less at the same time, so I'm going there, since I'm a student! :)

Are you sure about that? The CATS online store wants to sell it to me for $116, but I am logged in as a staff member. Should I bribe a passing student to buy it for me?

MacFan26
Oct 25, 2007, 09:12 PM
Yeah U of A's bookstore will be selling it for $69 on launch night only, 6-7PM Friday night. I'll be going there now instead of the Apple store too lol. They're also offering free tshirts to the first 50 people and say that they will be doing leopard demostrations as well.

skyfallenstar
Oct 26, 2007, 05:54 PM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/3A110a Safari/419.3)

Are you sure about that? The CATS online store wants to sell it to me for $116, but I am logged in as a staff member. Should I bribe a passing student to buy it for me?

I'm quite sure. 69 dlls. from 6-7 this evening. 89 dlls. thereafter.