PDA

View Full Version : Camera Connector Support

Naim135
Oct 18, 2007, 10:14 AM
Hi I have purchased both a 160 GB iPod Classic and 16GB iPod touch also a camera connector, I have found that neither of these iPods support the camera connector I will be able to use it with the girlfriends 60GB iPod Video so it wont be going back however given that the iPod touch would be ideal for previewing photo's I think this is a serious missing function. Does any one have any further info on this?

Roy Hobbs
Oct 18, 2007, 10:19 AM
Hi I have purchased both a 160 GB iPod Classic and 16GB iPod touch also a camera connector, I have found that neither of these iPods support the camera connector I will be able to use it with the girlfriends 60GB iPod Video so it wont be going back however given that the iPod touch would be ideal for previewing photo's I think this is a serious missing function. Does any one have any further info on this?

The camera connector doesnt work and there has been no mention of a new model or support for the old from Apple

robPOD
Oct 19, 2007, 11:24 PM
The camera connector doesnt work and there has been no mention of a new model or support for the old from Apple

This really sucks hopefully apple will do something to fix it.

iPhil
Oct 19, 2007, 11:30 PM
I own a 60GB iPod (5th gen) and a camera connector,it does work on mine ..

How old is the camera?

If camera is less than a year then it should work with the 60Gb iPod seemless ..