Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Naim135

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 28, 2007
St Helens UK
Hi I have purchased both a 160 GB iPod Classic and 16GB iPod touch also a camera connector, I have found that neither of these iPods support the camera connector I will be able to use it with the girlfriends 60GB iPod Video so it wont be going back however given that the iPod touch would be ideal for previewing photo's I think this is a serious missing function. Does any one have any further info on this?

Roy Hobbs

macrumors 68000
Apr 29, 2005
Hi I have purchased both a 160 GB iPod Classic and 16GB iPod touch also a camera connector, I have found that neither of these iPods support the camera connector I will be able to use it with the girlfriends 60GB iPod Video so it wont be going back however given that the iPod touch would be ideal for previewing photo's I think this is a serious missing function. Does any one have any further info on this?

The camera connector doesnt work and there has been no mention of a new model or support for the old from Apple

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.