PDA

View Full Version : Greenville SC

papadopolis1024
Oct 18, 2007, 12:26 PM
I will be at the CompUSA in Greenville SC. Anyone else?

jameskk
Oct 19, 2007, 04:53 PM
Service One, a Spartanburg based Apple Reseller, will be hosting a Leopard Launch Party starting at 6pm on Friday. They will have Free refreshments as well as onsite Leopard demos! Everyone who purchases a copy will receive a free gift. Service One is located at 2932 Reidville Rd., Spartanburg, SC. The phone is 864-576-5032.

tonywalker23
Oct 23, 2007, 03:40 PM
i might be there, i have to be at class at tabernacle on white horse rd at 6:45 so i might come and stay until 6:30ish. im hoping there will be some free mousepads or something like that. there was with tiger

thebudda
Oct 24, 2007, 12:56 PM
Anywhere else in SC? I live in Sumter and was hoping to only take off a little early from work, not 3-4 hours early. Don't get me wrong, I'll do what I need to do but I hate to take that much time off and then spend 3 hours driving that could be better spent on my Mac.

papadopolis1024
Oct 25, 2007, 04:39 PM
i might be there, i have to be at class at tabernacle on white horse rd at 6:45 so i might come and stay until 6:30ish. im hoping there will be some free mousepads or something like that. there was with tiger

There was also someone walking around in a tiger costume... Ya I am going for the free stuff to as I am not yet buying it... I have decided to wait till I buy a new comp in the next few months... But I will still be there!