PDA

View Full Version : Glendale, CA (Galleria)

killerwhack
Oct 18, 2007, 02:23 PM
I will be there shortly before 6PM to check it out!

Anybody else?

PS: anybody know when the Apple Store will relocated into their permanent space ? They are operating out of a booth-like space while the original store is re-done. Would love to know when they will be back in business at the original spot in the Glendale Galleria

ejrizo
Oct 18, 2007, 10:31 PM
I will be there shortly before 6PM to check it out!

Anybody else?

PS: anybody know when the Apple Store will relocated into their permanent space ? They are operating out of a booth-like space while the original store is re-done. Would love to know when they will be back in business at the original spot in the Glendale Galleria
yeah i went to the store the other day and its super small .... looks really weird... like a big hall way :-)

adrianblaine
Oct 18, 2007, 10:38 PM
I've been there a couple times and it does look funny. Everything I've read or heard says it will reopen its main store in November.

Souflay123
Oct 19, 2007, 12:19 AM
I have been to that store a few times, but i have not seen the temp store frount. I dont know why they are redoing that store anyway. But i was going between pasadena, and glendale. But the parking in glendale is so much better than pasadena. I shall be there around 6, eventhough i am getting my copy from a friend. But see you there!!!

killerwhack
Oct 24, 2007, 12:03 PM
I have been to that store a few times, but i have not seen the temp store frount. I dont know why they are redoing that store anyway. But i was going between pasadena, and glendale. But the parking in glendale is so much better than pasadena. I shall be there around 6, eventhough i am getting my copy from a friend. But see you there!!!

I had the same thought as you when I noticed it was closed for re-modeling. It was large and layed out well. I am anxious to see what changes are made.

Also, is anybody reading this familiar with the certification process ? I tried to sign up to take one of the tests and the prometric system tells me I have to be pre-certified for them to allow me to take the test.

Souflay123
Oct 26, 2007, 01:15 PM
I had the same thought as you when I noticed it was closed for re-modeling. It was large and layed out well. I am anxious to see what changes are made.

Also, is anybody reading this familiar with the certification process ? I tried to sign up to take one of the tests and the prometric system tells me I have to be pre-certified for them to allow me to take the test.

Like I remember they re did Pasadena shortly after it opened, and all they did was change the floor. I know that Glendale sense the T-book as been moved around b/c when i bought that computer there the lay out was much different than it is now. woot T-shirts, but anyway a question for people, I have two friends who are having to work so they cant come with me. they work at an apple authorized place, but they dont have the shirts is there any one who is going who does not want there shirt?

cjguitar
Oct 26, 2007, 05:48 PM
I'll be there sometime before 6. Hopefully the lines aren't long. Anybody know if the lines have started yet?

Souflay123
Oct 26, 2007, 07:51 PM
I'll be there sometime before 6. Hopefully the lines aren't long. Anybody know if the lines have started yet?

the line is not to bad

cjguitar
Oct 26, 2007, 07:56 PM
The line's growing. Not too big yet. Goes all the way to the parking structure (where I'm at).

Sent from my iPhone