PDA

View Full Version : Newcastle, UK?

21stcenturykid
Oct 18, 2007, 03:52 PM
I don't know if anywhere is going to be open in the toon for leopard but i was planning on finding out and then posting back here. If there is somewhere open like AT computers in byker is anyone going to go get leopard?

whywifi
Oct 24, 2007, 12:47 PM
i live in gateshead cant wait for leopard do u no ov any store like john lewis that
will have leopard for 6.00pm I CANT WAIT even though im no bying it il still go over to have a look at the line and if they have it il play on it in the store
thanks matthew
plz reply :apple::)

ramshaw
Oct 24, 2007, 05:55 PM
Hi Guys

Glad to see a couple of Geordies round here. I'm from Gateshead too :). I'm gonna call in to AT Computers and John Lewis tomorrow to see if they are going to be open on Friday for Leopard. I have my fingers crossed. All this would be so much easier if there was an Apple Store in town. Let me know if you find out anything about either place. I'll post as soon as I know.

Adam

whywifi
Oct 25, 2007, 05:16 AM
Hi Guys

Glad to see a couple of Geordies round here. I'm from Gateshead too :). I'm gonna call in to AT Computers and John Lewis tomorrow to see if they are going to be open on Friday for Leopard. I have my fingers crossed. All this would be so much easier if there was an Apple Store in town. Let me know if you find out anything about either place. I'll post as soon as I know.

Adam

dudeim doing the same thing ill probs be in john lewis at about 12:45and then im gonna check out fenwicks:apple:

ramshaw
Oct 25, 2007, 07:14 AM
dudeim doing the same thing ill probs be in john lewis at about 12:45and then im gonna check out fenwicks:apple:

I've just been in Fenwicks. They said that they will ahve it in stock tomorrow but since it doesn't go on sale until 6 o'clock and they close at 5.30, they are unable to sell it until Saturday morning. Haven't had a chance to checked John Lewis yet mind. I'm going to go along AT Computers some time this afternoon too. I need an external hard drive too for Time Machine Fenwicks was expensive as hell for them.

Karvel
Oct 25, 2007, 07:41 AM
Ha I'm from Sunderland (boo hiss), can't even think of a computer store there that might sell it!

whywifi
Oct 25, 2007, 08:35 AM
I've just been in Fenwicks. They said that they will ahve it in stock tomorrow but since it doesn't go on sale until 6 o'clock and they close at 5.30, they are unable to sell it until Saturday morning. Haven't had a chance to checked John Lewis yet mind. I'm going to go along AT Computers some time this afternoon too. I need an external hard drive too for Time Machine Fenwicks was expensive as hell for them.its the same as john lewis lol

ramshaw
Oct 25, 2007, 09:39 AM
its the same as john lewis lol

Bugger. I went to AT Computers too but it was closed for lunch!! I didn't want to wait around there for 30 min for them to open again either cos it gives me the creeps. I'm gonna call them tonight before 5 though to find out if they are going to be open at 6.

Adam

ramshaw
Oct 25, 2007, 04:56 PM
I didn't have time to ring AT tonight sorry guys I'll find out tomorrow and post if I can. I'm really hoping they are going to stay open at 6 since all my other options are exhausted and I'm working on Saturday 9-5 so I won't really have a chance then.

Adam

ramshaw
Oct 26, 2007, 12:30 PM
Well I have tried everywhere. Fenwicks and John Lewis wouldn't sell it because they shut before 6 which I found ridiculous for John Lewis since they are open till 6. AT Computers didn't receive any stock even though they were willing to stay open for it. I'm thinking maybe of going to PC World down the Team Valley to see if they have it since it is officially released now. Anyone else got any ideas?

Adam