PDA

View Full Version : Southlake, TX

Metatron
Oct 18, 2007, 11:40 PM
If anyone is coming, would be great to meet you...

redraidermacman
Oct 18, 2007, 11:47 PM
I WANT TO!!!!, but i cant, im going to watch a football game at my alma mater...:(

jpcrumley
Oct 19, 2007, 06:48 PM
I know it sounds nuts, but I'm going to the Best Buy in Grapevine. The Apple rep there has assured me that they'll have copies at 6PM. The more Mac products we buy from Best Buy, (hopefully) the more they'll support the platform.

redraidermacman
Oct 20, 2007, 01:37 AM
does it make any sense that only real places in tarrant county to get apple stuff are southlake and the bestbuy in grapevine? wouldnt it make sense for bestbuy to put them in somewhere else?

Oneness
Oct 23, 2007, 03:57 PM
does it make any sense that only real places in tarrant county to get apple stuff are southlake and the bestbuy in grapevine? wouldnt it make sense for bestbuy to put them in somewhere else?

My thought exactly. I would rather have a root canal than drive from SW Ft. Worth to Southlake.

crdean1
Oct 24, 2007, 03:34 PM
I'll be at Southlake unless the weather is bad/ cold, then I would be at Northpark.

Won't be buying the OS yet but will be getting a free t-shirt. Can't pass that up!

drumpat01
Oct 26, 2007, 07:37 PM
I'm sitting here in Starbucks watching my friend install Leopard on his MacBook Pro. I will be buying mine at my school for $69. Horray for being a student!

Macsterguy
Oct 26, 2007, 08:16 PM
Is the southlake store busy?

djejrejk
Oct 26, 2007, 08:56 PM
I'm sitting here in Starbucks watching my friend install Leopard on his MacBook Pro. I will be buying mine at my school for $69. Horray for being a student!

Do you attend UNT? The bookstore should have them in by monday- apparently Apple "overnighted" them this morning... I'm still crossing my fingers and hoping for Saturday.

Trowaman
Oct 27, 2007, 07:06 AM
Do you attend UNT? The bookstore should have them in by monday- apparently Apple "overnighted" them this morning... I'm still crossing my fingers and hoping for Saturday.

Hey, I'm the friend that installed. I went into the UNT bookstore last Friday morning and asked about Leopard and told me it would be in Sat morning when the open, so 1 hour from now. And yes, $69 with UNT Student ID.

Only reason I did not do that is I bought a family pack to take home at Thanksgiving for the folk's iBook and eMac.