PDA

View Full Version : Rochester, NY

MacCoaster
Oct 19, 2007, 02:18 AM
I think I'll be at the Eastview Mall Apple Store. Anyone else going?

brokensambot
Oct 19, 2007, 08:47 AM
I think I am going to head to the Buffalo mall. I went there for the release of Panther, the store is much nicer then eastview.

danscott
Oct 19, 2007, 12:08 PM
I hope to be there. Depends on work, but I'm going to try and make it.

Personally I like the Eastview Store more than the Buffalo store. The employees at the Eastview store seem to enjoy their jobs more.

The Buffalo employees seem to be bothered when you ask them questions. But that is my opinion and off topic.

matthewHUB
Oct 19, 2007, 02:33 PM
can we confirm t-shirts at eastview??? if there are then i'll be there!!!

matthewHUB
Oct 20, 2007, 05:32 PM
anyone?

shall i call and ask? i want a t-shirt.

Iceman9mc
Oct 21, 2007, 03:18 PM
I'll be there,
what time are people going to the eastview store, i know they are shutting down from 4-6 so a little before 4????

any confirmation on if they are getting the t-shirts to give away???

uburoibob
Oct 21, 2007, 08:23 PM
Hopefully, they won't be giving away t-shirts, cuz that'll make it nearly impossible to get in the place without waiting in a ridiculous line. In any case, I will be wandering out to Eastview, but probably not until after dinner.

Bob

matthewHUB
Oct 22, 2007, 12:53 AM
i really can't imagine it being that much of a big deal in such a small city. doubt there will be any lines at all.

JSchwage
Oct 23, 2007, 07:14 PM
I'm pretty sure I'll be going to Eastview with my dad. Unfortunately I'm going to buy a refurb Macbook in a couple weeks which will include Leopard, so I won't be buying Leopard at the Apple Store. And as far as I've heard, only people who buy Leopard at the store will get free t-shirts.

Wolfman-K
Oct 23, 2007, 08:14 PM
I heard this week...

"Rochester is the NYC of Western NY."

I'm not entirely sure what that means but I feel like we should represent.

I'll be there to check out the line, if any, for my site. If I can I'll stay till 6 and get my copy then. :)

JSchwage
Oct 26, 2007, 02:37 PM
Scratch what I said about the t-shirts before. The first 500 people at the Apple Store get free t-shirts.

JSchwage
Oct 26, 2007, 05:55 PM
I'm at the Apple Store right now on an iPod touch. We were 15th in line. All of the store employees clapped when we entered.