PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: UK , 8GB iPhone 1.1.1 Acti/Unlocked/YouTube

liketom
Oct 19, 2007, 08:41 AM
i am selling my iPhone due to me getting the o2 version iPhone on release day.

So specs are :

iPhone 8Gb
Firmware: 1.1.1 ( can be dowgraded to 1.02 )
Unlocked to Any Network - Voda/Virgin/o2/Orange
Activated
Youtube working

Will come with the normal box and USA Plug/Dock/Cable and a Orange iPod Sock :cool:

Photo's to be added in a mo

Asking price 300 +10 P&P

Collection prefered although will accept cheque or bank transfer , postage by Royal Mail Next Day delivery insured

PS - Lincoln is near Newark off the A1 if anyone fancy's a drive

FunkyJunk
Oct 19, 2007, 09:11 AM
I might be interested, but would have to know how much you're asking for it. Can you share that info?

Also, can the phone be reverted back to "virgin" status? (I think so, but not sure) Since the announcement of the SDK, I don't feel the need to go with a different carrier than AT&T here in the U.S. and I'd prefer to have it 100% legit as far as they're concerned.

What condition is the phone in? Scratches, etc.?

Thanks!

liketom
Oct 19, 2007, 09:17 AM
i would think i could revert back to 1.02 firmware and radio version to a virgin state. although i would prefer a UK sale for speedy payment/delivery

i'm going to look on ebay as a guide later after work.

but still a feeler for now:apple:

sananda
Oct 19, 2007, 09:25 AM
i am interested. depending on the price, of course.

FunkyJunk
Oct 19, 2007, 09:33 AM
I don't blame you, liketom. I'd prefer buying something of that value face-to-face too. I'm too new to MacRumors to post a WTB thread here, but I'd entertain sale offers in northern VA/DC area for an 8gb iPhone.

bigandy
Oct 21, 2007, 12:15 PM
after hearing about the o2 contract's data allowance, i'm looking at unlocking a 1.1.1 version..

i'd be interested in getting one already done, like this, but when i can do it myself for free (as i'm sure others can), is it really worth a 90 premium over waiting until the 9th and getting the retail version BNIB?

what are your reasons for asking for so much more?

liketom
Oct 22, 2007, 04:03 AM
after hearing about the o2 contract's data allowance, i'm looking at unlocking a 1.1.1 version..

i'd be interested in getting one already done, like this, but when i can do it myself for free (as i'm sure others can), is it really worth a 90 premium over waiting until the 9th and getting the retail version BNIB?

what are your reasons for asking for so much more?

just went on ebay prices and what i payed for it, but yes your right a little expensive.

price to drop to -- 300 - not bad if you want it now rather then 9th Nov

Markleshark
Oct 22, 2007, 12:02 PM
So I can't use this on 3 Mobile?

liketom
Oct 22, 2007, 12:25 PM

to be fair - i have no idea - the only sim i have not used with it !

it works on voda/orange/o2/t-mob

And as an update - i have a Sale Pending - will keep the thread upto date when i know more.

Oh and what happend to Clarkson pic?

Markleshark
Oct 23, 2007, 02:03 AM
to be fair - i have no idea - the only sim i have not used with it !

it works on voda/orange/o2/t-mob

And as an update - i have a Sale Pending - will keep the thread upto date when i know more.

Oh and what happend to Clarkson pic?

Meh, I wont risk it then. Sorry, hope it sells.

Clarkson will be back, just a homage to Kimi at the moment. ;)

Devil's Refugee
Oct 23, 2007, 09:19 AM
Hi,

Is this Jailbroken too ?
What's the condition of the phone itself, and can I use a normal iPod connector to charge it ??
Interested since it's already unlocked so I can stick with Vodafone. Visual voicemail doesn't bother me (I assume if it comes from an unknown number then it's no more transparent than just picking up voicemail normally ??)

Cheers in advance.
:apple:

liketom
Oct 23, 2007, 01:00 PM
Hi,

Is this Jailbroken too ?
What's the condition of the phone itself, and can I use a normal iPod connector to charge it ??
Interested since it's already unlocked so I can stick with Vodafone. Visual voicemail doesn't bother me (I assume if it comes from an unknown number then it's no more transparent than just picking up voicemail normally ??)

Cheers in advance.
yes jailbroke and normal ipod connector can be used to charge and sync although it comes with a cable.

conditon is good no scratches or cracks :)

sananda
Oct 23, 2007, 01:04 PM
yes jailbroke and normal ipod connector can be used to charge and sync although it comes with a cable.

conditon is good no scratches or cracks :)

what happened to the pending sale?

liketom
Oct 23, 2007, 01:35 PM
what happened to the pending sale?

still waiting - was ment to have heard today but - as of now , nothing

sananda
Oct 23, 2007, 01:39 PM
still waiting - was ment to have heard today but - as of now , nothing

let me know how you get on. i am still interested. at the right price.

Eraserhead
Oct 23, 2007, 01:43 PM

As 3-mobile is only for 3G Phones, and the iPhone isn't 3G I doubt it would work, even though you don't want to risk it.

liketom
Oct 23, 2007, 01:44 PM
i've PM'ed the poss buyer to ask what his decision is -hopefully will know at some point tonight

keep the thread updated:)

bigandy
Oct 23, 2007, 02:22 PM
i've PM'ed the poss buyer to ask what his decision is -hopefully will know at some point tonight

now we know. sold :D

sorry for keeping everyone hanging, i was at work late ;)

liketom
Oct 23, 2007, 02:22 PM
Sorry people but SOLD to Bigandy from Scotland:cool:

Devil's Refugee
Oct 23, 2007, 02:24 PM
Hey, BigAndy, you lucky sod, where you based ?
If in Auld Reekie, drop me a line, I want to see the Jesus Phone in action :D

bigandy
Oct 29, 2007, 09:38 AM
iPhone received with many, many, many, many thanks from liketom.

A very quick and easy, smooth transaction - 10/10 ;)

I haven't smiled this much since I did the highest bungee jump in the world (http://www.faceadrenalin.com/bloukrans_river_bridge.htm).

:D

This damn phone is aaaaaaamazing!

liketom
Oct 29, 2007, 09:57 AM
Glad you love it Bigandy
any problems just give me a PM