PDA

View Full Version : PS3: GT5 Prologue demo

risc
Oct 19, 2007, 03:36 PM
GT5 Prologue demo is up on the Japanese PSN Store. Download is 736 MB.

Downloading...

risc
Oct 19, 2007, 04:08 PM
I can't read Japanese and I'm not a fan of GT anywho but this is a good demo if you are in to that sort of stuff. 16 car races, much better looking than the GT5HD "game" from months ago.

Still not a game I'd buy (Prologue or GT5) but worth a download just for a look.

MacRumorUser
Oct 19, 2007, 04:12 PM
Similar to you! Not anything I would ever buy but will download just to see what the big deal is.

twoodcc
Oct 19, 2007, 04:54 PM
well, the sooner they get this demo out....the sooner the real game comes.....the sooner i get a PS3

irishgrizzly
Oct 25, 2007, 06:15 AM
So would this make a PS3 worth buying when it comes out? Not a huge fan of driving games but people get very excited whenever this is mentioned. Never "got" the Metal Gear series.

MacRumorUser
Oct 25, 2007, 07:02 AM
So would this make a PS3 worth buying when it comes out? Not a huge fan of driving games but people get very excited whenever this is mentioned. Never "got" the Metal Gear series.

I would not buy a PS3 for either GT4/5/prologue/prostate or whatever they are calling it, and as for Metal Gear - overly camp men in tighty fitted lycra hugging walls and waving their weapons around wearing more makeup that a drag queen!! errr just dont get it - either...

Just really do not get those franchises and they leave me nothing but cold.

But their are some really great titles coming to ps3 in the next few months.

twoodcc
Oct 25, 2007, 07:32 AM

well that's up to you. i personally think the new Gran Turismo game will make the PS3 worth buying. but i'm not into the Metal Gear series

I would not buy a PS3 for either GT4/5/prologue/prostate or whatever they are calling it, and as for Metal Gear - overly camp men in tighty fitted lycra hugging walls and waving their weapons around wearing more makeup that a drag queen!! errr just dont get it - either...

Just really do not get those franchises and they leave me nothing but cold.

But their are some really great titles coming to ps3 in the next few months.

that's your opinion. we all have one. but you can't deny that GT4 pushed the ps2 as far as graphics, and game content. hopefully GT5 will do the same for the ps3

Markleshark
Oct 25, 2007, 10:56 AM
GT is the sole reason I owned a PS2 and would be the sole reason I'd buy a PS3. I wont... But if I we're to, that'd be why...

Also, as for pushing the PS3 as far as it can go, GT5 wont, because GT3 didn't on the PS2. If you see my point. GT6 may well do that.

twoodcc
Oct 29, 2007, 09:11 AM
GT is the sole reason I owned a PS2 and would be the sole reason I'd buy a PS3. I wont... But if I we're to, that'd be why...

Also, as for pushing the PS3 as far as it can go, GT5 wont, because GT3 didn't on the PS2. If you see my point. GT6 may well do that.

ah, i gotcha. you do have a very good point with GT6 pushing the PS3.

but i still might get a PS3 just for GT5. i'll play other games too of course :)

so when is GT5 supposed to be coming anyways?

sikkinixx
Oct 29, 2007, 12:07 PM
so when is GT5 supposed to be coming anyways?

next summer apparently.

twoodcc
Oct 29, 2007, 12:34 PM
next summer apparently.

dang that's a long time. hopefully it'll be worth the wait though.

whatever happened to GT4:Mobile for psp anyway?

Dagless
Oct 29, 2007, 01:02 PM

Rule #2 is you don't talk about GT4 Mobile.

sikkinixx
Oct 29, 2007, 01:51 PM
dang that's a long time. hopefully it'll be worth the wait though.

still in the works in some way but isn't getting concentrated on until after GT5

http://www.pspfanboy.com/2007/10/04/gran-turismo-mobile-back-in-the-works-again/

twoodcc
Oct 29, 2007, 05:05 PM
Rule #2 is you don't talk about GT4 Mobile.

i'm guessing you've been looking forward to it also? for the last few years it seems

still in the works in some way but isn't getting concentrated on until after GT5

http://www.pspfanboy.com/2007/10/04/gran-turismo-mobile-back-in-the-works-again/

thanks for the link. great, so maybe end of next year?

Dagless
Oct 29, 2007, 05:16 PM
I'm after it since the current number of racing sims for handhelds is 0. Last I heard, thought it was a rumour, was that the project was scrapped.

MacRumorUser
Oct 29, 2007, 05:31 PM
that's your opinion. we all have one. but you can't deny that GT4 pushed the ps2 as far as graphics, and game content. hopefully GT5 will do the same for the ps3

I agree with you completely. Remember GT4 was HD 1080i too on the PS2, so it really pushed it.

Just that the game doesnt do it for me. Maybe becuase I'm so damn awful at them :D

twoodcc
Oct 29, 2007, 08:50 PM
I'm after it since the current number of racing sims for handhelds is 0. Last I heard, thought it was a rumour, was that the project was scrapped.

i agree with you there. not any racing sims for the psp. hopefully that rumor is wrong though, and they will work on it.

I agree with you completely. Remember GT4 was HD 1080i too on the PS2, so it really pushed it.

Just that the game doesnt do it for me. Maybe becuase I'm so damn awful at them :D

i hear ya. yeah the game can be pretty hard. that's why there's b-spec ;)