PDA

View Full Version : Palm Beach Gardens, FL (The Gardens Mall)

RL600
Oct 19, 2007, 03:51 PM
Curious to see if there's anyone in the area, and possibly going.

Reid.

gentlegiantcrai
Oct 20, 2007, 08:45 AM
I will be there. Not that I am a HUGE member on this forum or anything, but since you asked, I will be there. It too BORING to order it online anyway. :-)

RL600
Oct 20, 2007, 02:47 PM
Alrighty sounds great. Would be cool if a few more members were in the area and were interested in going. I'll be the one with a motorcycle helmet, jacket, and backpack (unless weather is absolutely terrible). So if you see me say hey.

gentlegiantcrai
Oct 20, 2007, 08:32 PM
Will do. I will be the one with Glasses, I am very Tall 6'6". Probably wearing a dress shirt or polo with Jeans. Anyways, what time are you arriving. I wanna get there early but not too early, but I do want a free Leopard Shirt. if you don't know already.

See www.apple.com/retail

"Leopard arrives Friday, October 26.
The world premiere of Leopard, the biggest upgrade to Mac OS X, is October 26. And on that big day, the Apple Retail Store is the place to be. Join us from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. and be the first to experience the world’s most advanced operating system. And if you’re one of the first 500 guests, you’ll go home with a special edition Leopard T-shirt. See you there."

So I was thinking 5:00 or 5:10 maybe later depends if there are people there, ya know?

RL600
Oct 21, 2007, 04:41 PM
Will do. I will be the one with Glasses, I am very Tall 6'6". Probably wearing a dress shirt or polo with Jeans. Anyways, what time are you arriving. I wanna get there early but not too early, but I do want a free Leopard Shirt. if you don't know already.

See www.apple.com/retail

The world premiere of Leopard, the biggest upgrade to Mac OS X, is October 26. And on that big day, the Apple Retail Store is the place to be. Join us from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. and be the first to experience the world’s most advanced operating system. And if you’re one of the first 500 guests, you’ll go home with a special edition Leopard T-shirt. See you there."

So I was thinking 5:00 or 5:10 maybe later depends if there are people there, ya know?

Im thinking there really wont be too many people there. I dont think there will be a shortage of free shirts or anything, but ill be there around 5:30-5:45 just in case. Id really like a free shirt. Haha.

gentlegiantcrai
Oct 21, 2007, 08:52 PM
Im thinking there really wont be too many people there. I dont think there will be a shortage of free shirts or anything, but ill be there around 5:30-5:45 just in case. Id really like a free shirt. Haha.

Definitly See you there. I'll probably be the first one there. Ha Ha

RL600
Oct 22, 2007, 12:15 PM
I don't know why our stores being closed from Oct 22 to the 26th. It'll be interesting to see what they do to it.

Anyways, I just talked to my buddy who works at the gardens Apple store. He's saying they're closed from 4-6 for remodeling and employee training. So I'm not really planning on getting there much earlier than 6:00. I'm not planning on 500 people getting there before me. :cool:

gentlegiantcrai
Oct 22, 2007, 03:00 PM
I don't know why our stores being closed from Oct 22 to the 26th. It'll be interesting to see what they do to it.

Anyways, I just talked to my buddy who works at the gardens Apple store. He's saying they're closed from 4-6 for remodeling and employee training. So I'm not really planning on getting there much earlier than 6:00. I'm not planning on 500 people getting there before me. :cool:

So your 17 going 18, I read you profile Info. I Am also 17 going 18 in December. Do you go to any local high School, Dywer, Jupiter, Palm beach Gardens, if I may ask. I currently go to Jupiter High and Palm Beach Community College.

RL600
Oct 22, 2007, 09:38 PM
So your 17 going 18, I read you profile Info. I Am also 17 going 18 in December. Do you go to any local high School, Dywer, Jupiter, Palm beach Gardens, if I may ask. I currently go to Jupiter High and Palm Beach Community College.

Yup, I'm a senior at Dwyer, barely there though (thank god) because I do a lot of OJT. Ready to graduate and get away from all the usual and typical ******** there. Turning 18 in January.

gentlegiantcrai
Oct 22, 2007, 10:29 PM
Ha Ha Bitter Rival Schools. I hardly step foot at Jupiter. All my classes are at the college. I just have to go back in May, and get that diploma. I know Exactly what you mean by getting out of there. By Senior year, its mostly like "Whatever". Anyways, nice chatting with you, possibly see you friday, if not it was nice meeting you.

RL600
Oct 22, 2007, 11:24 PM
Ha Ha Bitter Rival Schools. I hardly step foot at Jupiter. All my classes are at the college. I just have to go back in May, and get that diploma. I know Exactly what you mean by getting out of there. By Senior year, its mostly like "Whatever". Anyways, nice chatting with you, possibly see you friday, if not it was nice meeting you.

I'm not huge in to HS sports, or school spirit at all. So I have nothing against Jupiter even though they're rivals, although I don't like a few douchebags that go there. Haha.

Hopefully see you friday.

JPGR_Fan
Oct 23, 2007, 05:15 PM
I expect to be there. I'll check out the line in late afternoon like I did for the iPhone.

I'll be one the people who is 60 years old but doesn't look it.

Eodchop
Oct 23, 2007, 09:22 PM
I expect to be there. I'll check out the line in late afternoon like I did for the iPhone.

I'll be one the people who is 60 years old but doesn't look it.

That narrows it down to 99/100 in S. Fla. I will be there. Living in W. Palm for 3 months for work. Originally from MO. My wife and son are going to the 0ne in KC.

Rock Chalk

rfrankl
Oct 24, 2007, 01:50 PM
I'll be there about 5:30 after work. Will have my Canes hat on...lol.

RL600
Oct 24, 2007, 05:25 PM
Great seeing 5 people are possibly going from here!

gentlegiantcrai
Oct 26, 2007, 10:00 AM

See www.apple.com/retail

I'll actually will be wearing my Jupiter High Seniors Shirt. And those geeky classes. Ha I figure I will look like STEve Jobs with my Black Senior Shirt and Jeans. I'm such a geek.

RL600
Oct 26, 2007, 12:21 PM
Really rainy so not taking the motorcycle.

I'll be wearing jeans and a black shirt with this on the back: http://www.uponone.com/store_pictures/cats/1.gif.

RL600
Oct 26, 2007, 06:20 PM
Nice meeting you all! :apple:

gentlegiantcrai
Oct 26, 2007, 10:32 PM
Yes, it was nice meeting everyone.

RL600
Oct 29, 2007, 04:11 PM
the girl that rung us up was pretty cute. :eek: never seen her there before.

gentlegiantcrai
Oct 31, 2007, 02:35 PM
Indeed she was. I think she rung (or is it rang) me up once before, it was a few days after all the employees got a free iphone. I bet everyone had to work that day, I think the ladies who looked like leopards should have been growling a people, or atleast at the door growling, SOMETHING with a leopard growl. Ha Ha, enjoying Leopard?