PDA

View Full Version : Milwaukee, WI (Bayshore Mall)

mcsoko
Oct 20, 2007, 09:21 AM
Any one interested in meeting up at the Apple store in Bayshore Mall in Milwaukee? I'll be coming in from Madison for the weekend so can't make the meetup planed for West Towne...

Trep
Oct 24, 2007, 08:29 PM
yeah, there is an Altera Coffee nearby that may be a good place

Dawei
Oct 26, 2007, 10:19 AM
Since I live in Sheboygan, this would be the closest place to me. I want Leopard but right now I'm sick and I don't know if I want to drive about an hour grab it and then drive back. Is all Apple store in the U.S giving out T-Shirt because I want a T-Shirt and usually during these t-shirt give away thing, how many do they usually have anyways?

zombitronic
Oct 26, 2007, 02:53 PM
Is anyone down there yet? I'm going down there after work (5:30ish) and I'm wondering how the line is. Is it comparable to the iPhone line last June?

Also, if anyone's down there, is apple giving away Alterra gift cards and that expensive Smart Water again? That was so cool of them, last time...and Starbucks with the mini-smoothies, and the people that bought everybody bagels, and the bakery...

Hopefully nobody gets crapped on by pigeons this time.

zombitronic
Oct 26, 2007, 02:54 PM
Since I live in Sheboygan, this would be the closest place to me. I want Leopard but right now I'm sick and I don't know if I want to drive about an hour grab it and then drive back. Is all Apple store in the U.S giving out T-Shirt because I want a T-Shirt and usually during these t-shirt give away thing, how many do they usually have anyways?

Yes, all stores are supposed to have 500 shirts. From my understanding you don't need to buy leopard, or anything, to get a shirt, they're just for the first 500 visitors to the store after 6:00.

Dawei
Oct 26, 2007, 03:27 PM
Oh that's awesome :)...it's about 3:30 right now. They'll be close from 4 to 6. If I come up it'll be one long wait for the store to reopen. Anyone thinks there are gonna be a lot of people there?

zombitronic
Oct 26, 2007, 04:12 PM
Oh that's awesome :)...it's about 3:30 right now. They'll be close from 4 to 6. If I come up it'll be one long wait for the store to reopen. Anyone thinks there are gonna be a lot of people there?

From what I heard from people counting, there were maybe 150-200 in line for the iPhone a few hours before the store opened, but I couldn't tell just how long the line was. I was #15. But that was also the grand opening for the store, and I know some people were there just to see the store/get a shirt.

I'll post from my phone when I get there.

zombitronic
Oct 26, 2007, 07:10 PM
Got it! The line was short, I got here at 5:40 and was about 30th in line. T-shirts in all sizes!! I'm at home installing now...

zombitronic
Oct 26, 2007, 07:12 PM
And yes, they gave away Alterra cards again...my girlfriend and I each got 2. Even at 30th in line, we were still in the first group to go in, so we got the hand-slapping, celebrity treatment.