PDA

View Full Version : Montreal (Westmount) QC .. iStore

basiq
Oct 20, 2007, 08:42 PM
Boutique iStore in Westmount, Qc Canada will be opening its door to the public on the 26th of October @ 6 Pm, for all of you in Montreal that would like to get their hands on Leopard and does not feel like going to Apple Store laval.. for address and location visit www.boutiqueistore.com for more info...

Grand Opening on Saturday October 27th! Prizes include one Apple product give away every hour from 10:00AM-6:00PM (AppleTV, iPod, etc.)

386 Victoria Ave. (Westmount) 514.333.6737

DJMastaWes
Oct 25, 2007, 09:26 PM
I may go tomorrow for leopard, if I can get enough money together. But, I think I'll drop by on Saturday from like, 10:00-3:00, because I have to record a podcast at 4:00. But It would be sweet if I won a prize.

DJMastaWes
Oct 26, 2007, 05:59 PM
I just got back to this, and I have to say, I'm very dissapointed. I stood in line for about, 20 minutes, and when I got to the counter, they informed me that they wern't selling family pack version of OS X until tomorrow. They couldn't put up a sign, telling customers who plan on buying the family pack, that they were only going to sell them tomorrow? In those 20 minutes that I waste standing in line, I could have driven to Laval and gotten a copy.

Anyway, I'll be getting it in a few hours from now.

LouTreize
Oct 27, 2007, 07:54 AM
Well that sucks Wes. It's Saturday morning and i'm wondering if I should stop by this place. I live in Laval, so is the trip worth it for me? Who knows *shrugs*. They'll have at least a line in the front of the place this morning, for sure.

LouTreize
Oct 27, 2007, 11:17 AM
Alright, so i just came back from this boutique. Nice place. A little small but given that their were about 20-30 people inside, who cares. Nice employees too, a lot better then those in Laval (sorry). Then again, it IS the grand opening today and happy customers = happy employees :) hahaha...

Either way, it's a cool boutique. I see it as being one of those stores where the relationship between a customer and salesperson to be a lot closer than what you'll see in a much larger store.

I should of stuck around for the prizes but i wasn't going to wait for an hour till 12:30 :rolleyes: Anyways! thumbs up! Check this place out! :D