Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Eraserhead

macrumors G4
Original poster
Nov 3, 2005
UK
I have currently got hosting for my program D&D Manager hosted with Google Code, however I have run out of space on their system, and it is impossible to get more space or remove existing files.

At the moment I'm using my webspace, but it is too difficult to allow others to join the project.

I'm wondering where else I can host my project without these problems, preferably somewhere with SVN as I've got used to it.

Monkaaay

macrumors 6502
Jun 19, 2006
Richmond, VA
It's nice to have a VPS where you can install SVN, Trac, and other tools you may need. If your application is open source, many hosting providers will give you a free VPS in exchange for a "hosted by" link in your footer.

Eraserhead

macrumors G4
Original poster
Nov 3, 2005
UK
It's nice to have a VPS where you can install SVN, Trac, and other tools you may need. If your application is open source, many hosting providers will give you a free VPS in exchange for a "hosted by" link in your footer.

So maybe I need to contact my host and see what they can do, hmm I hadn't thought of that, but are there any other options?

italiano40

macrumors 65816
Oct 7, 2007
NY
i can sell you space on my web hosting, because i have unlimited space, but you would have a really long URL EX:
Code:
http://domain.engine.puffinhost.com
about $5 a month

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.