PDA

View Full Version : Vancouver, BC, Canada

Xiaopangzi
Oct 22, 2007, 03:43 PM
Does anyone know whether any of the Apple retailers on E./W. Broadway in Vancouver or the Discount Mac Club in Richmond will be open after 6:00 p.m.? I work until after 7:30, especially on Fridays, so I can imagine being at the end of a long line if I were to go to one of the locations after work, especially with a fast food stop for dinner.

Is it only official Apple Stores that will be launching sales after 6:00 p.m.? I donít want to deal with the multi-hour-long border crossing that late in the evening just to go down to the Bellevue or Alderwood malls in Washington state.

StevenR
Oct 23, 2007, 04:10 PM
Best Buy on Cambie St. will be selling Leopard starting at 6pm, and they're open until 10pm.

-Steven

vanmacguy
Oct 23, 2007, 04:14 PM
Simply Computing on West Broadway are also selling it at 6PM.

They're staying open until 8PM.

I wish I could go but I have major plans that night.

Given that it's not an Apple store I'm sure they won't be giving out the t-shirts though. Us Canadians don't get any of that stuff. Being the poor cousins. Eh?

Cheers.

maestrokev
Oct 26, 2007, 10:49 PM
Drove by Westworld at 8pm and they were closed, Simply Computing had OPEN sign displayed but don't think there's many people shopping there. Those two stores are simply a case of Dumb and Dumber. Vancouver needs an Apple store or at the very least a better reseller. I'd rather give my money to Best Buy or even Future Shop.