PDA

View Full Version : Idea for a Killer iPod touch Case!

TheSpaz
Oct 24, 2007, 05:20 PM
Check this out. How cool would it be if someone made a hard case for the iPod touch that had a frosted white back, chrome edges and a clear plastic front so that the iPod touch would look exactly like the iPhone with the matte gray back and chrome edges. I was thinking about it and adding the case would also make the iPod larger too (more like the iPhone). What do you think?

bc008
Oct 24, 2007, 05:25 PM
and it could have a little hole that looked like a camera!

there would be a market for it, although i like the thin-nes of MY touch :)

David G.
Oct 24, 2007, 05:33 PM
I would buy that quicker than you can say "Boom".

GoCubsGo
Oct 24, 2007, 05:43 PM
Pics or it's never going to happen.

Vigilante
Oct 24, 2007, 05:48 PM
Boom! I never saw the need for cases, the only one I thought was decent so far was the blue duct tape one (electrical tape?). That one was great. :)

SitePlan
Oct 24, 2007, 06:26 PM
they should make one out of kevlar or carbon-fiber

iDAG
Oct 24, 2007, 08:29 PM
and it could have a little hole that looked like a camera!

there would be a market for it, although i like the thin-nes of MY touch :)

Or you just tape a camera phone to the back of the touch and you would have an iPhone :D

Digital Skunk
Oct 24, 2007, 09:05 PM
If I ever thought I needed a case that made my iPod Touch (a very wonderful device made with love and care by Apple Inc.) look like an iPhone, I would just suck it up and get the iPhone. Half the storage but at least people wouldn't think I was completely crazy, just crazy enough to buy an iPhone.

David G.
Oct 24, 2007, 09:14 PM
If I ever thought I needed a case that made my iPod Touch (a very wonderful device made with love and care by Apple Inc.) look like an iPhone, I would just suck it up and get the iPhone. Half the storage but at least people wouldn't think I was completely crazy, just crazy enough to buy an iPhone.

That isn't possible where I live, we Alaskans don't have ATT.:(

TheSpaz
Oct 24, 2007, 09:20 PM
I didn't mean for this thread to turn into why you would want the iPod to look like an iPhone... I just meant that it would be awesome to have a hard case that will protect your valuable iPod Touch while still making it stylish and seeming like there's no case on it at all. I think it would be an awesome idea and I'd definitely buy that case if they had one. The hard cases make the iPod so much bigger than it is... would you rather have an ugly case that covers the iPod's beauty or a case that compliments the iPod?

kuebby
Oct 24, 2007, 09:34 PM
That isn't possible where I live, we Alaskans don't have ATT.:(

What kind of service do you get there? I would guess that CDMA networks work all right.

David G.
Oct 25, 2007, 06:35 PM
What kind of service do you get there? I would guess that CDMA networks work all right.

I guess it would be alright. But the fact that ATT doesn't exist up here on its own means that you can't get one.