Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BandontheRun

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 25, 2007
So my new iMac arrives tomorrow and I am looking to install a version of Windows MCE so it can work along with my XBOX360 etc..

Has anyone installed MCE on a MAC? I am curious as even in the PC world- there seem to be hardware compatibility issues... so before I even attempt the install - I am wondering if anyone has done this already and did it work?

Thanks!

davinche

macrumors regular
May 3, 2005
Bay Area, CA
So my new iMac arrives tomorrow and I am looking to install a version of Windows MCE so it can work along with my XBOX360 etc..

Has anyone installed MCE on a MAC? I am curious as even in the PC world- there seem to be hardware compatibility issues... so before I even attempt the install - I am wondering if anyone has done this already and did it work?

Thanks!

If all you want to do is play audio and video files, you can do it from your mac using Connect360.
http://www.nullriver.com/index/products/connect360
I used it for a while until I sold my 360. It works well, except for it can't (or at least when I used it) play songs bought from iTunes.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.