PDA

View Full Version : Adobe CS3 Software and The Spotty Kitty

dave@toastmedia
Oct 25, 2007, 11:29 PM
Anyone having trouble with CS3 products and Leopard?.
If so what is happening with the install and usage.

irishgrizzly
Oct 26, 2007, 02:41 AM
early reports from around the internets show no major hassle. I'd expect some minor gripes to pop up over the next few months.

dave@toastmedia
Oct 26, 2007, 08:01 PM
Thanks mate, Im keen to upgrade but I cant afford any down time on the fastest machine so Ill wait a little longer ;)

JasonElise1983
Oct 27, 2007, 10:18 AM
I upgraded yesterday at noon (FedEx kicks ass), and i've tested out ever CS3 application i have with it so far. PS, AI, ID, FL, DW, BR, Acrobat....they all work flawlessly so far. Actually, they all run faster it seems. and it's way easier nowt hat i have each app set up in it's own space. Life is easy and uncluttered.

-JE

anikgol
Oct 27, 2007, 11:52 AM
did a clean install osx leopard and installed cs3-

Indesign wont open up. the rest work fine.

its bloody irritating that Indesign wont open up. any tips?

Loge
Oct 27, 2007, 12:34 PM
The Adobe 8.0 print driver is not working for me. The printer just pauses and shows the jobs as stopped.

The best I can do is to use the built in print to Postscript, and open the resulting file from Distiller and create the PDF there.

supremedesigner
Oct 27, 2007, 10:20 PM
did a clean install osx leopard and installed cs3-

Indesign wont open up. the rest work fine.

its bloody irritating that Indesign wont open up. any tips?

It bloody worked on mine. I did clean install (wiped my HD) and it worked fine.

only one problem - do NOT run Safari while installing CS3. Leave your mac alone until it's done. I assumed do not run anything at all while installing.

coocooforcocoap
Oct 28, 2007, 01:35 AM
anyone test premiere? it's not supposed to work...

Nermal
Oct 28, 2007, 01:38 AM
anyone test premiere? it's not supposed to work...

Update expected in December (http://www.adobe.com/support/products/pdfs/leopardsupport.pdf).