PDA

View Full Version : iPod touch buzzing when cable is connected!

blueharvester
Oct 28, 2007, 06:49 AM
When I connect the USB cable to the iPod touch in order to Sync with iTunes a very distinct buzz sound comes from the touch, is this normal? The buzz only lasts for a split second? Is this just a sound that all iPod touches make when connected to the USB cable?

mrfrosty
Oct 28, 2007, 06:56 AM
When I connect the USB cable to the iPod touch in order to Sync with iTunes a very distinct buzz sound comes from the touch, is this normal? The buzz only lasts for a split second? Is this just a sound that all iPod touches make when connected to the USB cable?

Yeah mine does that too.

RodThePlod
Oct 28, 2007, 08:22 AM

You mean the warble? :) Yup - it's normal.

Rod

poopypants44
Nov 7, 2009, 05:29 PM
Yeah. Thats normal. But mine does that and it doesnt stop. and it so annoying. and not only that but my ipod wont do anything. it wont turn on, even if its plugged in. and i tried restoring it 13 times..... nothing:mad: