PDA

View Full Version : Mac Pro Specific iChat Video Problem.

Jade Cambell
Oct 29, 2007, 01:50 AM
Hi, i've got a problem with video chatting ever since upgrading to Leopard.

When I try to video chat with someone, I get a connection error saying that I didn't get a response from them. I have to restart the computer to get it to work. And this happens every time I want to video chat with someone. If the computer has been on for over half an hour or something, this error will come up and I'll have to restart to get video chatting or audio chatting to work. It's really annoying. Has anyone else had this problem?

Wild-Bill
Oct 29, 2007, 04:00 AM
I've read about several problems with video in iChat on Leopard. I expect Apple will be releasing some piecemeal software updates to deal with the various issues Leopard is seemingly having.

ran-ran
Oct 29, 2007, 07:57 AM
Hi, i've got a problem with video chatting ever since upgrading to Leopard.

When I try to video chat with someone, I get a connection error saying that I didn't get a response from them. I have to restart the computer to get it to work. And this happens every time I want to video chat with someone. If the computer has been on for over half an hour or something, this error will come up and I'll have to restart to get video chatting or audio chatting to work. It's really annoying. Has anyone else had this problem?

I am having the same problem with not being able to video chat at all.

In addition to not being able to video chat, my avatar is not showing up on other platforms. I can view their avatars, but they can not see mine unless they are using iChat. What gives with that?