Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gershom

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 10, 2003
HyperEngine-AV's free-form interface lets you seamlessly combine movies, photos, audio and text files for the creation of full DV quality multimedia content.
In between iMovie and FCE, quite closer to FCE in terms of available features, this fun to use yet powerful authoring tool lets you quickly and easily create slide shows, familly movies, presentations or your own feature films.

All transitions and effects (video and audio) are created instantly and play in real-time. The number of video and audio tracks you can combine has no limits because HyperEngine-AV is... trackless.
Available within the program are all the QuickTime® video effects as well as a wide variety of studio-quality audio effects from Arboretum's acclaimed Hyperprism suite of audio effects processors.

If you have been frustrated by good ideas that were difficult to materialize because you had to struggle with overly complex software this may very well be worth a try. More info and a Demo are available at:

http://www.arboretum.com/products/hyperengine-av/hav_main.html:eek:

cc bcc

macrumors 6502
Jul 3, 2001
nl
It sounds an awful like free advertisement. ;)
I've watched your demo, it looks quite interesting, very easy to master. Is there a way to bind keys to time since you say it's for presentations as well? (or other stuff that quicktime can use for interactivity?)

Anyway, I think I'll try the demo when my G5 finally arrives.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.