Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jack Flash

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 8, 2007
So, I can't decide.

Twice now my Mighty Mouse has lost the ability to center click. I had it replaced in July but the same problem has occurred. Apple's cleaning failed to fix it in both instances.

Now, my bluetooth keyboard is entering gibberish when I type. The keys aren't stuck. For sake of example, I might try to type "red" and get "{9ujgsbe" I can't explain this like I might with the problematic scroll wheel on the Mighty Mouse.

So, what do you think?

Do i take in my MacBook for a Bluetooth Evaluation or do I take in my Mouse and keyboard again?

hishat

macrumors regular
Oct 14, 2007
United Kingdom
So, I can't decide.

Twice now my Mighty Mouse has lost the ability to center click. I had it replaced in July but the same problem has occurred. Apple's cleaning failed to fix it in both instances.

Now, my bluetooth keyboard is entering gibberish when I type. The keys aren't stuck. For sake of example, I might try to type "red" and get "{9ujgsbe" I can't explain this like I might with the problematic scroll wheel on the Mighty Mouse.

So, what do you think?

Do i take in my MacBook for a Bluetooth Evaluation or do I take in my Mouse and keyboard again?

have you tried using the keyboard/mouse with any other mac? if they work fine on another mac. then take it to a local store and get it checked out :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.