PDA

View Full Version : Powerbook Speakers Gone!

Ryan5505
Nov 1, 2007, 12:11 AM
After installing leopard the top menu bar is very unstable. Sometimes the icons disappear then reappear. The speaker symbol is missing completely, but a empty space is located where the icon would be. Is there a terminal code or something that can fix this?

Does anyone else love apple products, but is seriously annoyed with the install issues and random glitches? I had to use terminal to fix the divx issues.

I have attached some photos.

touchmanic
Nov 6, 2007, 05:45 PM
After installing leopard the top menu bar is very unstable. Sometimes the icons disappear then reappear. The speaker symbol is missing completely, but a empty space is located where the icon would be. Is there a terminal code or something that can fix this?

Does anyone else love apple products, but is seriously annoyed with the install issues and random glitches? I had to use terminal to fix the divx issues.

Yes, i agree. Exact same thing has JUST happened to me. I think it may be caused by unplugging an external soundcard such as a usb device for Garageband etc.

MikeZMacGeek
Nov 6, 2007, 07:22 PM

I'm not getting leopard for my powerbook if it going to do that, i won't be able to listen to my music on it, or anything else. i think i'll get leopard with a new macbook pro after macworld