Hey guys,

I have for sale my beloved iMac 24"
spec:
-2.16ghz Core 2 Duo
-2gb ram
-NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT 256mb ram
-250gb hd
-Wireless Apple Keyboard and Might Mouse

Comes with the box and all the accessories that came with it.
It is in very good condition and hardly moved from my desk, not a single dead pixel as far as I can see.
I absolutely love it but it is just not practical to lug up to uni and I really need a laptop.
So there it is, I would like 800 for it.
Collection preferred from Lenton, Nottingham (uni address) can deliver if needed

--------
Mac Mini Package:

1) Mac mini G4 1.42ghz, 512mb memory, Wireless networking with Airport. Works perfectly and is running Mac osx 10.4.10. Can't find box as of yet or the original install cds, but will look for them. The unit itself is in perfect conditon and never had any problems with it.

2) Dell 15" flat lcd screen, according to the mini its model is E151FPp. Works perfectly again, is a little dirty but nothing a clean won't move.

3) Apple wired keyboard

4) Apple wired mouse

5) Original Cube speakers - sound good for music, great for general computer use

Collection is a must really from my home address: Cobham, Surrey, but can deliver if necessary.
Price for everything: A crazy 280

-----------
iPod 30gb, comes with buds, usb cable and dock.
Works perfectly and has a good battery life, has a few marks on it but generally in good condition. It is the video iPod, bought it from the apple store December 2005.
Can collect from Nottingham, but can easily be delivered anywhere in the UK.

----------

Cheers for looking guys, if need pics don't hesitate to request

Fred

Gav
Nov 1, 2007, 02:35 PM
Hi Fred,

You should allow personal messages, it'd be easier to contact you :)

User CP --> Edit Options --> Scroll Down and click the box next to Enable Private Messaging

Anyway.

How much do you want for just the Mini? I have more TFTs and keyboard/mice than I'd like to count, so I don't really need them.

Also, how much do you want for the 30GB iPod?

Thanks,

Gav.

Fredstar
Nov 1, 2007, 07:11 PM
Hi Fred,

You should allow personal messages, it'd be easier to contact you :)

User CP --> Edit Options --> Scroll Down and click the box next to Enable Private Messaging

Anyway.

How much do you want for just the Mini? I have more TFTs and keyboard/mice than I'd like to count, so I don't really need them.

Also, how much do you want for the 30GB iPod?

Thanks,

Gav.

Hey mate,

Weird because it says that I can receive personal messages and my inbox is definitely full...??

Um for the Mini 250? The extra stuff is just stuff we want to shift with the Mini.
For the iPod, um not really sure how much it would be worth, 90?

iBecks
Nov 2, 2007, 09:18 AM
Would you be interested in a Part Ex for the iMac?

an iMac 20" G5 and cash, then you'd still have an iMac and some cash towards a laptop?

I can collect.

Fredstar
Nov 2, 2007, 11:54 AM
Would you be interested in a Part Ex for the iMac?

an iMac 20" G5 and cash, then you'd still have an iMac and some cash towards a laptop?

I can collect.

Hey mate,
Not looking to take on another iMac as I just want one system so laptop + big screen.
You could sell and then come and collect in a month or so, not desperately in need of selling so don't mind waiting
Fred

mediapirate
Nov 4, 2007, 06:18 AM
Would you be interested in trading for a Macbook Pro 2Ghz, 1.5Gb Ram, 160GB HD?

Jim

Hey mate,
Not looking to take on another iMac as I just want one system so laptop + big screen.
You could sell and then come and collect in a month or so, not desperately in need of selling so don't mind waiting
Fred

Fredstar
Nov 4, 2007, 10:50 AM
Would you be interested in trading for a Macbook Pro 2Ghz, 1.5Gb Ram, 160GB HD?

Jim

Possibly, whats the full spec/condition? Warranty?
Cheers
Fred

mediapirate
Nov 4, 2007, 12:55 PM
Hi Fred,

MBP 2.0Ghz, 1.5Gb Ram, 160Gb Apple ordered HD, I didn't buy the apple care with it as I was in college and couldn't afford it with the laptop, it also has a newly installed 15.4 LCD from Apple. It has a few wear points on the top right palm rest, and top right corner of the LCD back panel. I can give you more info and pictures if you'd like just PM me.

Possibly, whats the full spec/condition? Warranty?
Cheers
Fred

Fredstar
Nov 4, 2007, 03:06 PM
[QUOTE=mediapirate;4442727]Hi Fred,

MBP 2.0Ghz, 1.5Gb Ram, 160Gb Apple ordered HD, I didn't buy the apple care with it as I was in college and couldn't afford it with the laptop, it also has a newly installed 15.4 LCD from Apple. It has a few wear points on the top right palm rest, and top right corner of the LCD back panel. I can give you more info and pictures if you'd like just PM me.[/QUOTE

Thanks for the offer mate but I think I will pass, I already have a pretty much brand new macbook anyway which is powerful enough.
Just to confirm in this thread looking for a straight cash exchange and not a trade of any kind.

Fredstar
Nov 16, 2007, 07:09 PM
No one interested in any of this??
How about 850 for the iMac?

Borjan
Nov 17, 2007, 12:13 PM
Hi there, if Gav is interesting in the Mac Mini just by itself, I'm actually looking for a smaller LCD monitor, so I could take that off you.... ;)

koobcamuk
Nov 17, 2007, 12:19 PM
No one interested in any of this??
How about 850 for the iMac?

Pics?

Fredstar
Nov 18, 2007, 08:12 AM
Pics?

It is all boxed up now, but I can unpack it all and take pics if needed, it is in near perfect condition and works perfectly..

Fredstar
Nov 18, 2007, 08:13 AM
Hi there, if Gav is interesting in the Mac Mini just by itself, I'm actually looking for a smaller LCD monitor, so I could take that off you.... ;)

He didn't go through with the deal so it is still being offered as a complete package, but if someone else goes for just the Mini will let you know although won't be giving it away...for a small price ;)

Borjan
Nov 18, 2007, 11:33 AM
Small price you say?

Sounds perfect.

I'll be waiting!

Fredstar
Nov 26, 2007, 04:14 PM
anyone interested in 830 for the iMac?