PDA

View Full Version : iMac for Sale

evildead
Apr 12, 2002, 11:51 PM
I have a Rev-A iMac with a 466G3 that I put in it and 192MB RAM. Everything else is Original. I also have a 4X CD-RW Que Drive (USB)

Any one interested?

Make me an offer.

-evildead

FelixDerKater
Apr 16, 2002, 10:20 AM
What kind of price are you looking to get for it? I have no need for the CD writer, but may be interested in the computer by itself.

evildead
Apr 17, 2002, 12:55 AM
Well... the last time I had it priced a wep site was offing me$475 for it, but that was a while ago. I think $350 would be fair.

TiMacLover
Apr 17, 2002, 03:54 AM
I had a iMac, but I was forced to sell it to give money to my family. Earlier this year my iBook was stolen, heres the whole story, NOTE that this was told during a convo with a friend

my cousin was stayin the night and asked how $$ my ibook was worth so i said about $600 then she wanted to use it so i got up the next mourning and did not take to school cause i thought it might get hurt in this one class so she herad me wake then I put it in a cardboard box with my tv on top, i came home with door open my laptop gone and the phone, and a key missing when i left she took the key and came in when me and my mom was not here and knew where it was i mean how would a robber know it was there? So yea she took our phone so it gave her time to get away without me calling cops and it worked cause i did not call til 1 hour later when I got home, but there was no proof at all and she got away with it and ill never see it unless a dumbass trys to pawn it then the serial comes up, because of this I failed 2 semisters of English and Biology.

Well now I am stuck with a 9500 which doesnt help, I really need a G3 for my schooling, really next school year also for all my class's because I am advanced student who gets to take computer class's, You are asking a good price, would there be a way I could talk you down, trade you any Mac/PC related products, I have hook ups with the Mac/PC community so If there is anything that you need or anything, this would help me a whole, I would not be asking but I have not a lot of money and I would get a job but I am only 15 1/2 and no one wants to hire me and I also look like a elementry kid :P, Thanks you can email or just reply here I am always drifing around here and there.

TiMacLover
Apr 17, 2002, 04:09 AM
Well I got a tiny list of what I have you might be interested In, I was woundering if anything here is worth trading to bring down the price at all.

- Apple Quicktake 200 Digital Camera retails $150 all orignal stuff SUPER RARE!

- PowerMacintosh 9500 112RAM 2Gig Hd 14 applevision Monitor keybd mouse OS 9.1

- G3 233Mhz Ziff

- LC, Quadra 610, Performa 6300 with TV card, Video ports, ethernet, modem, 113Mhz 48Mbs Ram,

- Many mac parts, and PC

- AMD 500Mhz K6-2 3D now CPU card perfect condition

- DSL Modem

- Apple //e Complete system with all orignal parts and drives, over 100 Games and applications

- 19' Monitor, needs new internal power cable, very cheap to repair retails at $200

- name ne thing you might need or are interested in and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks, hope you find joy in one or a few of my things, email me too if you want TiMacLover@mac.com Thanks a lot!

donigian
Jun 5, 2003, 04:39 PM
NVM, wrong thread.

HiHoStevo
Jun 6, 2003, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by evildead
I have a Rev-A iMac with a 466G3 that I put in it and 192MB RAM. Everything else is Original. I also have a 4X CD-RW Que Drive (USB)

-evildead

Okay allow me to show my ignorance... what is a Revision A iMac?

Steve

donigian
Jun 15, 2003, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by hihostevo
Okay allow me to show my ignorance... what is a Revision A iMac?

Steve

A Rev. A iMac is the first one made. It is the Bondi Blue one with a tray-loading CD-ROM drive and 2MB VRAM. The Rev. B is the same but with 6MB of VRAM. Rev. C is the 5 fruit flavors, etc...

http://www.apple-history.com

sotied
Sep 18, 2003, 01:49 PM
I need the hard drive out of your machine so I can take the board off the top of the hard drive and put it on my burnt out hard drive and recover the info.

What's your price?

I'll give you around a hundred for just the drive.

Jeff