Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

asdfTT123

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 1, 2007
I'm thinking about going later this week to purchase one...what configurations do they have to offer? Do they have other configurations from the three listed on the Apple site? Also, do they offer the $100 educational discount? Thanks!

ab2650

macrumors 6502a
Jun 21, 2007
I'm thinking about going later this week to purchase one...what configurations do they have to offer? Do they have other configurations from the three listed on the Apple site? Also, do they offer the $100 educational discount? Thanks!

No and yes, respectively.

Jeremy1026

macrumors 68020
Nov 3, 2007
Give them a call and ask, each store probably has a different inventory of upgrade options, depending on their demograpics. And yes they do take the EDU discount in store, but be sure to take your proof with you.

ab2650

macrumors 6502a
Jun 21, 2007
Give them a call and ask, each store probably has a different inventory of upgrade options, depending on their demograpics. And yes they do take the EDU discount in store, but be sure to take your proof with you.

I my experience, I could get the "quick upgrades" done at the store. For the MB more memory and bigger HD, and more memory for the MBP. I try and avoid retail however, so I'm probably very wrong about this.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.