Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

-Josh-

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 21, 2007
Well, I went through the process - or so I thought. On picking up a blackbook. When It was over, it sent me to the Apple.com. I thought that was weird but whatever.

I slected the 2 day shipping. I used some number to see when it was estimated it would be sent here on wednsday/thursday ( I dont know how that equals 2 days..) Granted, it was orded on a Saturday.

But today, sunday, my money hasnt been taken out or anything. Does apple charge on Monday? what's up?

Thanks,

Josh

Hockeypuck

macrumors regular
Sep 29, 2006
It may not show up because banks aren't usually open on Sundays. If you're concerned, you can try calling 1-800-MY-APPLE, and they'll probably be able to help you out.

safetyobc

macrumors 6502
Sep 6, 2007
Arkansas
I ordered my MBP a couple weeks ago from Apple.com. I selected the 2-3 day shipping. I placed the order on Thursday. The shipping said it would arrive the following Wednesday to Friday (estimated).

Saturday I got an email saying it was shipped. It was arrived on Monday. My card wasn't charged until the day after I had received my MBP.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.