PDA

View Full Version : UK Meet up - Leeds Anyone?

matthemercyless
Nov 7, 2007, 02:54 AM
Hey Guys,

Is there anyone else in Leeds buying an iPhone on Friday?

Apparently the KRCS Apple reseller won't have any stock, so I was thinking of going to the O2 store on Briggate.

Let me know if there are any other nerds out there!:D

matw01
Nov 8, 2007, 11:49 AM
i will definitley be in leeds tomorrow to purchase an iphone, got the day of work to do so, not sure what time though...

i dont expect massive queues but i could be wrong, any ideas?

matthemercyless
Nov 8, 2007, 12:38 PM
Awesome! I was planning on going to the O2 store on Briggate purely because thats the main shopping area, but thinking about it, there's actually a Carphone Warehouse just one door down! I'm not sure how they're going to handle that if there's a queue, but I guess only time will tell.

I'm undecided as to what time to go down there to be honest, but I don't anticipate there being any major queues, however, I will pass at least 4 outlets stocking the iPhone on my way to Briggate, so I will find out pretty quick if I've misjudged it!:eek:

matw01
Nov 8, 2007, 02:52 PM
you had any more thoughts about what time ur going down? i'm really not sure

was gonna go down mid afternoon and have a look round town then id be in town ready for 6:02 but if there are queues that plan goes out the window...

just wanna make sure i get an iphone, actually buying two as I've got a mate who wants one. i was gonna go to carphone warehouse store on briggate as its a pretty big store.

matthemercyless
Nov 9, 2007, 04:56 AM
I'm just going to play it by ear I think. The Mrs has said she will let me know if there's a queue on her way home. If there is, I will join it early, around 5pm, if not, I'll just roll up 15 minutes before i think.