PDA

View Full Version : Ipod nano 3G died

narongwit12
Nov 7, 2007, 05:18 AM
Since i have bought my ipod nano this September, it has been good servant playing brilliantly. Today while i was walking, i got a phone call and shut my ipod nano down as usual. However, after that , i m not able to wake it up as i used to. As far as I am concerned, pressing middle button with menu, which solve the freezing problem, does not work here for me. And as I am worried that battery might have gone empty, charging wth USB does not help here as well. Anyone has any idea about this problem? Should i take it in to apple store?

Best regards
Narongwit

xUKHCx
Nov 7, 2007, 05:22 AM
You can try reseting it when it is attached to a power source, used to do the trick on my old 4th Gen iPod.

Toggle the hold switch a couple of times as well just to be sure that it is in the fully off position.

narongwit12
Nov 7, 2007, 06:16 AM
You can try reseting it when it is attached to a power source, used to do the trick on my old 4th Gen iPod.

Toggle the hold switch a couple of times as well just to be sure that it is in the fully off position.

Thank you so much for your suggestion, xUKHCx. I tried to press MENU and middle button together couple of times while charging it via USB and then BRAVO! the apple screen came up. At least for now, I can rest my mind in peace. However, is this normal symptom or should i still hand it to apple for fixing?

Best regards
Narongwit

xUKHCx
Nov 7, 2007, 06:19 AM
I'd allow the one off, afterall it is still running software.

If it happens a couple more times I would definitely take it in.

narongwit12
Nov 7, 2007, 06:45 AM
I'd allow the one off, afterall it is still running software.

If it happens a couple more times I would definitely take it in.

Thank you very much again and again. I will take your suggestions but hope it does not show this symptom again :D