PDA

View Full Version : [UK] Shrewsbury?

shrewsburywolf
Nov 8, 2007, 04:59 AM
Will anyone here be planning on going to a Shrewsbury Store, if so which one?

I will probably go to CPW in Meole, as it's my closest one.

gavinj1999
Nov 8, 2007, 05:15 AM
Have you confirmed availability? I am in Meole Brace just opposite the retail park so it will be a walk in job hopefully, I guess if they don't have stock I will head into the apple store in Birmingham :rolleyes:

shrewsburywolf
Nov 8, 2007, 11:20 AM
Have you confirmed availability? I am in Meole Brace just opposite the retail park so it will be a walk in job hopefully, I guess if they don't have stock I will head into the apple store in Birmingham :rolleyes:

Nah, but If they don't there's always O2 in town and O2 at Telford, I will check those out first before making my way to Brum!

gavinj1999
Nov 8, 2007, 02:48 PM
I took the decision that I am going into Birmingham anyway - it's kinda uber nerdy but I do like to check into the mother ship once in a while :apple::apple::apple::apple:

shrewsburywolf
Nov 8, 2007, 02:56 PM
I made a trip over there yesterday to have a look at the touch to confirm that I wanted an iPhone, and I think if you are going over there I would advise setting off early, they are expecting in excess of 2000 people through the door.

The one thing I liked very much about the touch was how slim it was, I think the iPhone is going to seem like a fatty now:p